- File Size: 1180 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publication Date: May 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UCB2NK2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #301,766 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $7.50 (50%)
Digital Transformation: 20 Essential Hacks for Business Success Kindle Edition
|Length: 192 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Think Digital isn’t just a book, it is a necessary manual and a guide that all online business owners entrepreneurs need to understand what they are dealing with and how to deal with it. The section I really took home is the “Consumer Psychology In a Digital World.” Understanding the 6 levels of human psychology is paramount in developing relationships with online customers, and the author outlines each of the areas as it relates to functioning in the digital universe. In addition, the other subjects this book explores that further explains the mindset of both the consumer and online marketer is:
• Neuro-Linguistic programming [NLP]
• The Zero Moment of Truth: Read the article the author links to on the study Google did, it is well worth it.
• Winning the ZMOT [Zero Moment of Truth]
• The Ultimate Moment of Truth
• Hacking the Consumer: This explains how the consumer needs to tale the central role in our digital thinking model.
• Think Audience: Perhaps the most powerful chapter in this book, and actually my personal favorite,
• Creating content for social media: great set of tips for maximizing valuable content that draws attention
• Developing a social media strategy: most people don't do this. Social media for many is a reaction. This book walks you through posting with purpose and intent!
• Great strategies for using social media to boost business, connect with customers, and offer what people
• Calculating the ROI of your social media activity;
• Analyzing your data
This is a book that isn't just interesting, but an informative business changer that will change the way you think, behave and act online. You will gain sharper clarity on the how, why and what of engaging in social media. If anything, this book is the manual everyone should be using to push up online marketing skills, understanding and implementing customer psychology to grow a business, and developing a strategic business model that focuses on the "online" customer and not just the end product.
If you are serious about ramping up your business as a business leaders or online entrepreneur, don't hesitate: buy this book today and start moving in the right direction.
By the time you are finished reading it, I would suggest you go back through and read it again. I found the second time I passed through it the content made more sense, and I feel much more confident to go out into the “Digital Wasteland” armed with a bundle of new tools and strategies for turning your digital confusion into a thriving business.
This book quickly turns into a digital marketing strategy and tactics manual with examples and ideas and specific things you could emulate to grow your digital brand. Add in metrics evaluation to teach you what you should be measuring and it’s a complete package. Great read learned a lot.
In here you will also find tools and links to online helpful sites to help you out along the way!
If you are a business owner and are struggling to understand your way in the online world then this book is about as good as it gets.
I help my clients use many of the ideas discussed in Think Digital!, and now they have an excellent manual to help them push further. This book is a wonderful introduction and tool for anyone who needs to rethink how they run their business in the Digital Age. The examples on how to use the concept is invaluable to any business trying to make a niche for themselves online. Andrew walks the reader through the various stages of the Think Digital Leadership Wheel and I am glad I now have another tool to add to my arsenal!
If your online business needs a boost and you're feeling overwhelmed on where to begin, turn through the pages of Think Digital! and find your footing as a business leader.