Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 206 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 223 reviews
on March 14, 2017
great
on July 10, 2012
It is a nice scale and gives you lbs, kg and others. It could have been better if it automatically locks the weigh instead you have to press a button if you want to lock the weigh.
on January 12, 2012
I was disappointed with this luggage scale for two reasons, the main reason being that the item did not work as advertised, and secondarily, the item did not come with two AAA batteries as described on Amazon. I was unable to weigh my luggage. I tried weighing luggage weighing around 23 kgs., and one obviously cannot lift this weight for long without straining one's back and arms. I tried lifting the luggage several times for as long as I could, but the scale could still not get a proper reading. The screen would not display "Hold" indicating that an accurate reading had been made. I ended up ordering the Eat Smart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale, with which I was able to easily weigh my luggage.
on November 7, 2012
I picked this scale because of the strap (pictured and described); I thought it would fit my luggage handle. It arrived with a hook...no strap. Not worth shipping it back
it's broken when i tried it for the seconed time it was 17 KG it's looks good but very bad quality and very poor materlials
on October 8, 2013
Received the product - mailed from China.

Batteries (2 AAA's) were amazingly difficult to get in and based on that defect decided I did not want to have product. This was reinforced when I turned it on display would only say "Lo". Wrote to seller asking for refund. He replied asking for a photograph. Twice sent him a photograph of the product repeating my request for refund.

last reply was "I'm a Customer Services ,I know your mood very well,but i really need a picture to confirm. Then I can deal with your problem by resend ."

This is enough hassle I guess I lose my $4.50.
on November 26, 2013
I just got mine that was shipped 1 month ago from Asia. It indeed works so far. The 1/2 page note/manual has about 50% errors written in broken English. This is certainly not a 4 or 5 star product. I think these Made in China products that are oddly shipped from Asia are now getting aggressive and submitting a lot of fake reviews. Overall - it's so sketchy that this is obviously not a recommendation. There are many consumer protections to consider like returns, refunds, warranty, service, company brand and so on.
on December 10, 2012
Just got it. Doesn't work as expected. The TEAR button to power on/off never works so able to use it till now.
on August 2, 2013
I ordered it to weight my luggage to make sure I don't carry extra weight. This little thing is light and does its job. I really like the blue lighting. Cute.

Update: I have been using it for all these years, and it never ever ever disappointed me! This is a great tool and fairly light. I also love the blue screen and oz/lbs/gram/kilogram setting.
on November 5, 2011
The LCD display is protected by a thin, flexible piece of plastic which deformed when I pressed lightly in the middle. This means that it needs to be packed carefully in your luggage (e.g. wrapped in clothing), to prevent the display from being damaged. I also compared the readout against my digital kitchen weighing scale. The measurements are generally the same, so no worries there.