BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2015
This is a decent variety of games for an exceptionally good price. All of them are redeemable on Steam, which is a bonus for me since I like having all as many of my PC games in one readily available spot. To me, Cargo Commander is the real gem in the collection. It's a lot of fun and has multiplayer, which is a bonus. Kung-Fu Strike is surprisingly entertaining and Rush Bros is pretty solid as well. The other games are something of a mixed bag. Velvet Assassin is solid, but not spectacular, and Insecticide and Roogoo are somewhat below average games, though they might have some appeal to some people. Overall though, I can't complain too much. I got more fun than frustration out of this and that's the important thing to me.
on February 21, 2014
I admit everygame in this bundle is not for me but at least some Like Kungfu Strike, Velvet Assassi, Legendary and Insectiides are. Other games are good for my 8 years old bro. So overall, a very cheap and good deal. It's a Steal, you won't get a s***ty candy for less than 2 bucks today asking for a bundle of games. Hope such deals come along in Amazon often. Definitely recommend anyone to throw their 2 bucks.... You won't regrect, nothing else then good collection for antique!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2014
I got it mostly for Cargo Commander, but I love the rest of the games too. They were so good that I recommended others to buy the game at regular price.
on March 30, 2014
This bundle was recently priced at $1.99. I mention the price because it is pertinent to the purchase of a bundle, and for that price, this is one of the best bundles out there. None of the games are blockbusters, but most of them are really, really fun. You cant go wrong with this bundle.
on December 5, 2016
Good Product, Good Seller
on March 1, 2014
I've added this pack to steam based on the reviews on IGN. However I'm not too keen to play them right now, it's more like a rainy day stock.

FYI: Velvet Assassin does not work on Windows 8.1 64 bit with MSI 6770 graphics.
on January 6, 2017
good
on April 1, 2014
Bought this bundle mostly for velvet assassin, but the other games included make nice little distractions once in awhile. If you can get it on sale do so.
on January 15, 2016
Is what it says.
on April 4, 2014
nice pack, for really good price. I'm satisfied with this bundle and I will be looking for more nice packs like this one in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.