From the Back Cover
- Shoot great images of a wedding, from start to finish
- Build a portfolio and connect with clients
- Start a wedding photography business
IN FULL COLOR!
Expert advice on becoming a successful wedding photographer
Digital Wedding Photography For Dummies is a friendly, hands-on guide to selecting the right equipment, developing the skills and techniques needed to create stunning images, and getting your name out to potential clients. Whether you're an aspiring wedding photographer or are in the business and want to improve your skills, this handy guide has you covered.
- Digital wedding photography 101 get an overview of specific techniques you'll need to capture a wedding effectively, and find out what to look for when obtaining your equipment
- The nuts and bolts discover a detailed checklist of things to do before the shoot, and then dive in to capturing the wedding day itself
- Get down to business edit your images, design stunning wedding albums, build your photography business with a winning portfolio, establish a business identity, and get your work published
Open the book and find:
- The skills necessary to be a successful wedding photographer
- Advice on stocking up on tools of the trade
- The lowdown on lighting and composition
- Different types of photographic styles
- Must-have moments to capture
- The scoop on editing and album design
- How to get your wedding photography business off the ground
About the Author
Amber Murphy is a professional wedding and portrait photographer who is known for bringing a fresh and unique perspective to the art of photography. She is a member of the Wedding Photography Association and the Professional Photographers of America.