Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on October 20, 2010
This was a B~Day gift,to enjoy my Wii game;Wii Sports Resort. It arrived in a few days,and I was surprised at how each had it's own unique detail.It's not flimsy cheap thin plastic~it can be swung-swatted-even handle a toss in the air in a victory cheer when I'm done:) Placing the black Wii motion plus remote,in each one of these is so simple! In 10 seconds you'll be ready and set to take on your opponent.They feel good in your hand,I haven't had any slippage issues(no slipping out of sweaty/slippery hands) at all,I still use wrist guard{and I'm hopping~bopping~weaving~swinging~paddling like a crazy player!heh heh heh}.I'm very glad I was given this set as a B~Day gift from my hubby,I/we use them every time.and it matches my Black Wii system theme colors.
on September 11, 2011
Disappointed in the frisbee piece, which I was looking forward to the most. The cutout for the controller should be pointed straight at sensor bar when your arm is fully extended to the release position, but it's not. It's offset 45 degrees to the left, a major design flaw. It is unusable completely. The other pieces are fun though. Just be sure you attach them correctly. I missed one click on the sword piece when I thought I'd be clever and use it as a bat for baseball. Took a big swing and it flew into the tv! Luckily no damage at all. Just make sure you have it locked in. The wake board bar really helps. Getting a lot of 100 pt jumps now. The best piece is the ping pong paddle. Totally helps keep it real, and now dominate easily. All in all fun and worth the small price for the set.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 24, 2012
What I have found frustrating on many of the remote accessories is that the motion works but the selection laser DOESN"T when they are assembled.

ie: BEFORE assembling, start the Wii, select the software, select your Mii and game, calibrate THEN assemble.

Otherwise = some frustration

It is otherwise a well made, fun accessory
A BONUS is you can assemble with out without silicone cover on remote, relieving one hassle of using accessories.

Sword = no pointer window, slight inconvenience

Wakeboard bar = no pointer window and is a Tight fit, so the most frustrating, can lose calibration between selections, inserting, and starting the actual game.

Jetski bars = creative angling to overcome, slight inconvenience. NOTE: handles are on light springs so you can adapt the width to your own reach (doesn't have to be as wide as shown on box)

Bow = has pointer window just tilt forward

Frisbee = has pointer window, and thus far the most awsome of the pack giving you REAL frisbee action with no inconvenience

Kyak paddle, ping-pong paddle, golf club not yet used for rating.

Someone else didn't like having to assemble/disassemble between uses.
The same handle is used for the sword and golf club. HOWEVER, none of the others share parts and may remain assembled.

There are no instructions, but look at the pictures and note that the sword/club handle has two DIFFERENT size studs to turn and lock . . . . if not going in turn it 180 and try again. Would be helpful to update the box or include a small visual pointing out the two sized studs where they go and turn to lock. I am a self starter, but I find most want a 3 credit hosted college course before attempting things that don't have instructions . . . knowing that if the instruction were included most still wouldn't read them . . .

Also, nice to know the manufacture cares and actually reads these remarks.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2017
It's so fun using this game assortment we use them all of the time.
on June 30, 2017
I haven't had a chance to actually use these, but they exactly as described.
on April 11, 2017
On time and as advertised. No complaints here.
on September 5, 2017
kids love this pack
on April 12, 2017
OK not what I was hoping for
on December 25, 2014
First swing and the cheap plastic part broke off and flew right at my samsung led smart tv. Now my tv screen is cracked..merry xmas to me and my family. Take my advice..you dont need this sports package to play those games.
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2012
When my daughter first got her Wii, she needed a lot of different items to make the sports more realistic. These fit the bill and our budget. The controllers fit well, and it made everything more fun.

Much appreciated as a gift for new Wii players.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.