Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Pixel Pro Digital Camera 100M Wireless Shutter Remote Control Release for Canon EOS 1D 1Ds Mark II III IV 5D Mark II 7D 50D 40D 30D 20D 10D
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RW-221 is a high quality wireless remote control an supports single, continuous, bulb and delay shooting modes.It's compatible with Canon EOS 3-pin systems.
- You can use it on a different brand or make camera simply by ordering a new connection cable.
- The product surface processed with high-end stain finish.
- Built-in FSK 2.4 GHz wireless control system make the product more reliable and stable.
- Max operation range is about 100M. It uses AAA battery (included), operation life with standard battery is up to 400 hours which is 5 times less energy comsumption compare to other brand products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
RW-221 is Wireless remote control; it has single- continuous- bulb and delay shooting.
Different output cable can be connect with different brand camera.
The product surface is using high-end stain finish- it‘s more artistic.
Using FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system which more reliability and stability.
Using AAA battery- it‘s easy to buy and affordable.
Transmitter only uses lower than 2mA under working status. Receiver only uses lower than 2mA under working status.
2pcs of battery working time is up to 400 hours- which is 5X save power compare with the similar product.
Type: FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System
Operation Range: 100M
Transmitter Stand-by Time: 3 Years (2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
Receiver Stand-by Time: 400 Hours (2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) : 97 X 33 X 15 MM
Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) : 66 X 37.5 X 28.5 MM
Canon 7D/6D/5D series/1D series/50D/40D/30D/20D/10D
1 x RW-221 transmitter
1 x RW-221 receiver
4 x AAA battery
1 x shutter release cable
1 x Instruction manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Long lasting: I have been using this on and off for the past three years and they are still going strong.
- High Quality
- Signal conveniently travels quite far.
I purchased this for time lapses and the occasional self portrait. Three years later and I am still using this for my Canon 5d Original. I highly recommend this as the original Canon 5d does not have the ability to be controlled by Canon’s own remote. It also obviously does not have Wifi, so this is the next best thing!
It has never missed a beat, or a shot, and it is clear and easy to use. It is very intuitive and I never had to resort to reading the manual on how to operate it.
I use the remote for its remote features and also it's built in time lapse functions. It really is a very useful product. I would not hesitate to purchase this again.
Now the only problem I seemed to have after using it on site was that there is no OFF switch on either the receiver/transmitter. The transmitter has an off button, but I did happen to accidentally turn it on a few times without intent, but the receiver has no switch at all. So a few extra shots were taken just because I had the remote in my pocket. Aside from that, everything seems to work perfectly and I love that it uses AAA batteries so they're easy to replace. I would definitely purchase more in the future if this one gives out. Cheers.
This has a responsive button that will focus with a half push then snap the photo with the full press of the button. Nice little device to have. I also love that it takes normal sized batteries. Great find!
Now about the item itself: 1) the instructions leave a lot to be desired. 2) there is a selector on the transmitter that seems to reset the shooting types. I find that it is nothing more than a reminder as to what you have to make the setup on the camera. 3) The range is suggested that it is up to 100M, but I have a problem in getting 50 feet with brand new batteries. 4) It would be nice if it came with some sort of bag since there are three pieces (transmitter/receiver/sync-cord)
It does work well for the macro work that I really needed it for. It totally eliminated the camera shake while on the tripod.
There are two connector formats for the Canon DSLR line, and this product was advertised as : "compatible with Canon EOS 3-pin systems" ...BUT, it is NOT ..it came with the short straight cable (CL-N3) with the proprietary connector, not the 3-pin which I needed for the Pentax cameras. I had to purchase the correct cable at a cost of $7, because of their incorrect description ..I knew what I was ordering and it was not delivered ...too much hassle to return w/ return postage, so I just bought the right cable ...BTW, the Pixel site is no help either ....not a happy camper
Have just gotten the correct cable and tried it out today ...works slick on a Pentax K-5. Between settings on the camera and four choices on transmitter, there are many possibilities. Prefocus works fine and buttons are not too sensitive. Single shot, continuous, one second rapid fire all work, and although not described in instructions, the receiver can be used off camera as a manual cable trigger w/o the transmitter. I'd give it 5* except for a minor design flaw: the battery compartment on the receiver is a pain to get the spring contact on the bottom of the battery because there is NO room. Doesn't just pop in like the transmitter ...need a knife blade or small screwdriver to compress the spring contact.
Will see how long the buttons hold out, but considering the price around $20 ..quite a deal.
Drawbacks, it mounts on the hot shoe which either interferes with built-in flash or the eyepiece. I think I will velcro it to the strap or the tripod and that should work. DI I MENTION IT WORKS ON THE SX50? LOL
FOR THE PRICE, BUY IT.
Most recent customer reviews
Wonderful for hobbyists, super useful if you travel alone.Read more