- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 8/24/11 edition (September 23, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463733895
- ISBN-13: 978-1463733896
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.5 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,028,312 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
D is for Digital: What a well-informed person should know about computers and communications Paperback – September 23, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Brian Kernighan is a Professor of Computer Science at Princeton University. He is the co-author of eight other books, including the computer science classic The C Programming Language.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I enjoyed this book because the author wrote about technical details and and explained them in layman's terms with a sprinkle of humor.
Most recent customer reviews