Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on June 2, 2011
After lots of shopping around I found this to be the most economical iPad 2 bundle available, and although I'm glad I got it, there is certainly room for improvement.

Although the package arrived promptly and with all items listed, the items were not as high quality as I would have hoped. I realize that screen protectors are generally a challenge to correctly place (this ones directions were especially weak) but even upon doing so it was an awkward size that interfered with using the silicone sleeve. Additionally, it showed scrapes sand fingerprints IMMEDIATELY, so I'm tempted to 'go bare' with my new iPad 2. The stand up case seems alright, although it's not the sturdiest thing I've ever seen. I can't speak to the chargers yet, haven't used 'em, but I am grateful that there are several USB connectors (oftentimes bundles only come with one to be shared between the wall, car, and computer charger). The silly LED light doesn't come with a battery and I'm not entirely sure why it's included in a bundle for a lit electronic device?

This seemed like a better investment than Apple's $40 smartcover, which doesn't even protect the back... and I know I'll get lots of use out of the assorted chargers and cases, but if you're a stickler for only the finest quality goodies for your Apple toys (and you're willing to pay) you might look elsewhere.
88 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2011
The most important part of this purchase was the iPad 2 "leather" case. It was not constructed very well. And the iPad didn't fit into it properly. The screen protectors were dimpled in the shipment which prevented them from adhereing to the iPad properly. The chargers will come in handy for sure but overall I was very disappointed. Spent to much to have the main items unusable.
on December 26, 2011
I purchased two of these items based on previous reviews. I should have gone with my instincts. Both packages are packed away ready to go to Goodwill because we waited past the 30 days to return them. We tried to give them to our kids, but they looked at the items in the bag and politely told us "no thanks". Oh well, sometimes it is best to purchase the item you want instead of trying to save money and purchasing a bundle.
on December 31, 2011
This product is not worth the price! I thought the headphones would be Apple headphones but it wasn't. I had to get a replacement on e within a week and the replacement headphone also became messed up not long after I got it. The case is not strong enough, after awhile the stand starts to bend! Not worth it at all.
on December 30, 2011
Worth it just for the synthetic leather case. Except for clear screen cover and pleather case, I don't use the other stuff. But the case itself is far better than the apple smart cover. Gave the spare cases to friends and charger/wires are backup. Headphones did not hold up well, but oh well.
on November 2, 2011
Overall, great products... nice little gift bundle for anyone who wants to give an ipad gift or add to a new ipad purchase. comes with needed goodies and some extras to boot.
on August 26, 2016
This is a terrific product, comfortable, functional and nicely proced.
on April 28, 2016
Most of the stuff made in China. Be careful, you might damage your devices.
on January 20, 2012
This bundle is well worth the money. Chargers both AC and Car), screen protector, ear buds, lense cleaner, portfolio cover, silicon rubber surround case, are among major items included that I have used and value. All necessary accessories for the I-pad and help protect and care for the Ipad.
on September 24, 2016

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.