- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $29.99 or more on Qualifying Items offered by PlayMusic123. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Digitech JMSXT Jamman Solo XT Stereo Looper Phrase..." and save 44% off the $199.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Digitech JMSXT Jamman Solo XT Stereo Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal
|Price:||$129.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Rugged metal chassis, Power supply included
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch, Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PlayMusic123||RECORDING STORE||Austin Bazaar||Amazon.com||Quantum Networks||Chicago Music Exchange|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 4.5 x 2 in||2.32 x 5.08 x 2.87 in||4 x 9 x 6 in||3.19 x 4.62 x 2.12 in||7.3 x 12.9 x 5.9 in||3.5 x 10 x 7.25 in|
The Next Generation of Looper Pedals
After inventing looping nearly three decades ago, DigiTech’s JamMan Solo XT brings you the definitive stereo looping experience. Build up the energy in your performance and find new inspiration with virtually limitless loops. Seamless transitions between looped phrases make the JamMan Solo XT an invaluable tool for composing and performing.
Drum Tracks by Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson
The Solo XT has 10 pre-loaded drum loops from drummer Pat Mastelotto. Get the stereo looping experience you need from straight-forward backing loops to intricate loop layers by yourself or with your band. Perfect your performance with Auto-Record, Auto-Quantize, adjustable BPMs, and three different Stop modes.
JamSync Allows You to Link Multiple JamMan XT Loopers
Use the powerful JamSync to link JamMan Solo XTs and create the ultimate multi-looping system. The JamMan Solo XT gives your musical performance a rich, full sound while staying true to the sound you compose.
The new JamManager XT loop librarian works with the JamMan Solo XT for synchronizing loops, creating JamLists, and building your loop library. JamManager XT is used for transferring loops between the JamMan Solo XT and your computer via the USB port. It is available as a free download and will run on both Windows and Intel Mac computers.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops. Add up to 16 hours of memory with 2GB micro SDHC card
- 200 internal loop memory slots
- JamSync creates a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians.
- USB connection to store, share, and organize yourt loops
- Aux Input
- Tiem stretching without effecting the audio quality
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional 3-buitton footswitch input
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I spent my first 3 years looping with one JamMan Solo. I then did a lot of research before building my new looping rig which has FIVE sync'd JamMan Solo XT's. Now I have a foot-controlled multi-track recorder on the floor. It may sound daunting but it is quite intuitive once you work with it for a little bit.
There are fancier loopers out there, but I chose the JamMan Solo XT loopers for these unique and empowering options:
1) layering/stacking with NO playback lag when switching between adjacent loops
2) saving a loop WHILE the looper is playing back
3) 200 on-board memory 'slots' to save loops, up to 10 minutes in length in each slot
4) SD card adds another 200 memory slots for a total of 400
5) saving to up/down slots for overdubs and subsequent `chained playback'
6) patch up/patch down and stop control with the 3-button FS3X external footswitch
7) chain syncing with 1/8 inch TRS cables
8) master with unlimited slaves
9) multiple musicians and/or instruments each can have their own dedicated looper and 3-button FS3X
10) indiscernible changes in tone even after layering
11) loops are save as uncompressed .wav files
12) stereo I/O with mono option also
13) low cost considering all the options offered
14) solid metal housing and silent switching
15) usb interface for transferring loops to and from the looper
No other looper has all of these features that are critical to live performance as well as song creation, rehearsal and jamming with friends. A multiple memory slot looper is your 'song notebook'. Paging up and down between loop variations helps you construct songs that are more interesting than what one, two or three 'phrase' loopers allow.
The JamMan Solo and Solo XT also have a 'save' button that allowed me to do a `save with your foot' modification by adding a little piece of plastic (shelf endcap), making it even easier to create very complex multiple patch variations, all sync'd to the master. I attached the 'endcap' with Velcro (like a hinge) so it sits just above the Save Switch requiring only a light foot touch to save the currently playing loop. Then hit save again and page up with the FS3X to save it in a new slot, overdub to that, save up a slot - and so on. Then you can page up and down between these slots to chain your loop variations in any combination - with NO playback hiccup between the slots.
To explain the sync'd JamMan approach, I've posted 3 multi-angle videos on YouTube, two are annotated with notes explaining what I'm doing with my feet. The video description text also goes into great detail about how I connected and configured the multiple loopers. In short, the master looper receives the FX send from the board, allowing each individual channel to go into the master. Also, each instrument plugs into its own looper (slaves) before going to the board. The vocals are looped (slave) using an insert cable and insert jack on the vocal channel of the board. Look for me on YouTube (Rejyna) to view the videos. I do not use the included software and instead use Adobe Bridge to manage, name and transfer loops to and from the looper. I also do not use the auto-start, tap tempo or rhythm options, but these are included if you need them.
My newest CD release was recorded using one JamMan Solo Looper for all the musical parts. I then stitched and tweaked the 'variations' in SoundForge. And that was BEFORE I built my multiple sync'd looper rig!
Look for me on SoundCloud, Bandcamp and CDBaby - the CD is called 'IDIO' - whether or not you like the music or buy my CD, listening to these songs will really demonstrate how much can be done using DigiTech JamMan Loopers. Once a person experiences `playing with themselves', many find it hard to give up the habit.
And to be clear, I do not work for DigiTech. My goal here is to inspire others to get into looping because it has added so much to my music experience and I want to share that empowerment.
JamManager software is just good, nothing fancy, used mainly to manage loops in pedal, and store-transfer between pedal and computer.
For all the features it offers, price, easy to use, price-quality is really one of the best looper pedals in the market.
The sound quality on this thing leaves a little to be desired, but for live use, you don't really notice the noise. I would definitely buy one of these again. The DigiTech FS3X (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000K69UM8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1) is a great addition, and adds some really useful functionality. I haven't tried the loop management software, but the ability to transfer loops via USB seems handy.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this pedal mainly because of its potential. It doesn't have a battery compartment...Read more