Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Digitech JMSXT Jamman Solo XT Stereo Looper Phrase...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $199.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Digitech JMSXT Jamman Solo XT Stereo Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Rugged metal chassis, Power supply included
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch, Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item Digitech JMSXT Jamman Solo XT Stereo Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal
Boss RC-1 Loop Station B00OB7K46I
|Price||See price in cart||$99.00||$99.99||$99.95|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 4.5 x 2 in||2.32 x 5.08 x 2.87 in||3.9 x 4 x 2.5 in||3.19 x 4.62 x 2.12 in|
The Next Generation of Looper Pedals
After inventing looping nearly three decades ago, DigiTech’s JamMan Solo XT brings you the definitive stereo looping experience. Build up the energy in your performance and find new inspiration with virtually limitless loops. Seamless transitions between looped phrases make the JamMan Solo XT an invaluable tool for composing and performing.
Drum Tracks by Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson
The Solo XT has 10 pre-loaded drum loops from drummer Pat Mastelotto. Get the stereo looping experience you need from straight-forward backing loops to intricate loop layers by yourself or with your band. Perfect your performance with Auto-Record, Auto-Quantize, adjustable BPMs, and three different Stop modes.
JamSync Allows You to Link Multiple JamMan XT Loopers
Use the powerful JamSync to link JamMan Solo XTs and create the ultimate multi-looping system. The JamMan Solo XT gives your musical performance a rich, full sound while staying true to the sound you compose.
The new JamManager XT loop librarian works with the JamMan Solo XT for synchronizing loops, creating JamLists, and building your loop library. JamManager XT is used for transferring loops between the JamMan Solo XT and your computer via the USB port. It is available as a free download and will run on both Windows and Intel Mac computers.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops. Add up to 16 hours of memory with 2GB micro SDHC card
- 200 internal loop memory slots
- JamSync creates a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians.
- USB connection to store, share, and organize yourt loops
- Aux Input
- Tiem stretching without effecting the audio quality
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional 3-buitton footswitch input
Top Customer Reviews
JamManager software is just good, nothing fancy, used mainly to manage loops in pedal, and store-transfer between pedal and computer.
For all the features it offers, price, easy to use, price-quality is really one of the best looper pedals in the market.
|Length: 4:00 Mins|
I spent my first 3 years looping with one JamMan Solo. I then did a lot of research before building my new looping rig which has FIVE sync'd JamMan Solo XT's. Now I have a foot-controlled multi-track recorder on the floor. It may sound daunting but it is quite intuitive once you work with it for a little bit.
There are fancier loopers out there, but I chose the JamMan Solo XT loopers for these unique and empowering options:
1) layering/stacking with NO playback lag when switching between adjacent loops
2) saving a loop WHILE the looper is playing back
3) 200 on-board memory 'slots' to save loops, up to 10 minutes in length in each slot
4) SD card adds another 200 memory slots for a total of 400
5) saving to up/down slots for overdubs and subsequent `chained playback'
6) patch up/patch down and stop control with the 3-button FS3X external footswitch
7) chain syncing with 1/8 inch TRS cables
8) master with unlimited slaves
9) multiple musicians and/or instruments each can have their own dedicated looper and 3-button FS3X
10) indiscernible changes in tone even after layering
11) loops are save as uncompressed .wav files
12) stereo I/O with mono option also
13) low cost considering all the options offered
14) solid metal housing and silent switching
15) usb interface for transferring loops to and from the looper
No other looper has all of these features that are critical to live performance as well as song creation, rehearsal and jamming with friends.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price it's a really good unit. It's tricky to operate, it has non-intuitive interface. If I didn't use it for over a month I'd have to read the manual again.Published 1 month ago by shubee
Great but not dependable for long term. The volume potentiometer will break if used with feet, even gently. Will start to freeze and crash over timePublished 1 month ago by Eugene M. Gallagher Rd
This looper misses the very first miliseconds of sound when using your foot to record. This results in percussive sounds missing their most important percussive nature. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Federico C.
This thing is a lot of fun when you get the hang of it. It is not super intuitive to use, but the manual is Well written. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Robert Muehlmann