Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Digitech JMVXT JamMan Vocal Looper and Microphone ..." and save 78% off the $229.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Digitech JMVXT JamMan Vocal Looper and Microphone Preamp
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 10 minutes of looping time, Built-in dbx Mic Preamp +48V Phantom Power, XLR Input & Output
- JamSync - automatically synchronizes with other JamSync-enabled JamMan pedals
- Silent Clear - clears loop memory without starting playback first
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub, and Play Status, Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo
- Included 9VDC Power Supply Durable metal chassis and footswitch 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ART TubeMPSTV3 Variable Valve Voicing Tube Mic Preamp With Limiter
ART TubeMP Tube Microphone Preamp
ART Tube MP Project Series Microphone Preamp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Woodland Avenue||Front Row Electronics||Front Row Electronics||Front Row Electronics|
|Item Dimensions||3.19 x 4.62 x 2.12 in||—||—||—|
The DigiTech JamMan Vocal XT is a compact looper designed specifically for vocalists. It is easy to use, yet versatile enough to add the "wow factor" to your vocal performances. 10 minutes of looping time, Silent Clear, JamSync, XLR Input/Output, a Built-in dbx Mic Preamp, and +48V Phantom Power, the JamMan Vocal XT extends our JamMan Looper family to vocalists! JamSync automatically synchronizes the JamMan Vocal XT to another Vocal XT, JamMan Express XT, or JamMan Solo XT. This revolutionary feature allows you to create independent, yet perfectly synchronized loops. Using JamSync you can build a custom multi-track looper or build loops within your band. The JamMan Vocal XT's Silent Clear feature allows you to clear a recorded phrase without requiring you to play it first, an annoyance typical with some other loopers. Connect your favorite mic to the JamMan Vocal XT with its built-in studio quality mic preamp and you'll instantly notice its pristine sound. Your original vocal and the repeated loops will be crystal clear and you'll be able to creatively express yourself in new, jaw-dropping ways!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first mic looper, but I have used a few other guitar loopers in the past. This is a very solid looper, and for the price I got it at, it can't be beat.
- I like that there is a volume knob. It makes it easy to adjust the volume of the loop after its already begun
- button is easy to press and there is no lag.
- Lights indicate what it is currently doing
- The price. Holy crap the price. $34 for a looper pedal? Crazy! This compared to the $90 Ditto mic looper, or the $200+ Boss loopers etc. is amazing.
- Jam Sync will allow you to connect it to other digitech jam man loopers. I haven't used this feature but I could see how it would be really nice if you are looping other instruments as well. I use a Zoom looper for my bass and timing the two exactly can be very difficult. I'm considering getting a jamman looper for guitars so that I can make sure they line up precisely
- Only one step button makes it difficult to control sometimes. You have to double stomp to turn it off, which can be tricky to nail the timing on, especially if you're playing another instrument at the same time. Compare this to the ditto mic looper.
- There is no on/off switch. It seems to turn on immediately when you plug it into the wall, which isn't awful but it's a little weird
- It doens't show you if there is still a loop stored in it or not. So if you stop it you have to remember to clear it before creating a new loop. Could be embarrassing in a show.
If this is still priced at around $35, go ahead and get it. It works great and that price is impossible to beat. If not, this is still a very good looper though it does have a few drawbacks. I haven't used the Ditto Mic Looper so I can't say which one is better barring price. I give it a 4.5/5 overall, but a 6/5 for price.