Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on June 26, 2016
Pedal is very sturdy and easy to operate. It has more than enough options to get the cleanest delay to sound exactly how you want it. The reverse delay is amazing. I probably use it more than any other setting. Definitely beats the Boss delay
on November 15, 2015
Great pedal. Purchase the power cable because it burns throw batteries pretty quick. Amazing sound and customization. Perfect for any level of skill.
on May 19, 2015
I don't have to use it often but sounds great when I do. Easy to to set up, easy to adjust.
on February 15, 2016
Love this pedal, there's so much you can do with it and it's been very reliable.
on March 22, 2012
Excellent Digital Delay! Wow, better that I expected and a lot cheaper that the DD7! with 4 seconds of delay is more than enough, if you need more delay then you are looking for a looper not a delay pedal, the tape setting is awesome, recommended!
on August 26, 2015
Awesome 2 outputs like the reverb pedal for stereo .quality.
on April 23, 2016
Love this pedal!
on August 26, 2010
This pedal does exactly what it says it does. The delay works and can generate good clean delay and with the right settings can be used for some reverb. I did need to read the instructions a few times before I could get the loop function working.
on March 16, 2007
I love a good delay pedal and I thought it was great. I've had no issues, had it a month or so. I use it daily, it sounds great and I use it in the effects loop of a 20th Anniversary 20 watt Hughes & Kettner Tube amp. Works flawlessly for me. I like the different settings/styles of Delay's that it offers. they sound great and this thing delays enough to play harmony rythyms over the top of yourself, etc. Can't complain one bit!

Use it mainly to add a little love to the solos and rythym work. It's the only effect I use, other than the amps reverb, which I am VERY sparing with.
on July 10, 2010
Bought this pedal for THE tap tempo which works great other funtions are cool. second link out is useful. overall a good price for great item!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.