Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LCD display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for Motorola Moto X XT1060 XT1058 with free tools (White)
|Price:||$41.46 + $2.50 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- LCD display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for Motorola Moto X XT1060 XT1058 with free tools
- It is used to repair faulty screen, this will also cure: display problems, dead pixels, cracked screens, wrong color issues
- Pre-assembled replacement part for screen of Motorola Moto X XT1060 XT1058.
- Replacing the Screen in the Motorola Moto X XT1060 XT1058 takes expertise. The Screen is tested out. If your phone that works great, but the display is damaged in some way, this auction is what you need
- Note: Instruction isn't included. Professional technician is needed for installation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
LCD display Screen Touch Digitizer for Motorola Moto X XT1060 XT1058
This full set LCD & touch screen digitizer glass assembly is compatible For Motorola Moto X XT1060 XT1058
Replacement part for your cracked or broken screen.
1 x LCD Display Glass
1 x Touch Screen Digitizer
1 x Opening Tools Kit
Top customer reviews
Note: Online guides say you need a T3 Torx driver but I found that my phone required the larger T5 Torx driver to properly drive the screws. The T3 fit but stripped a few screws. The kit itself does not have instructions but I found this repair video http://youtu.be/bR2k7kEZaj4 that was very helpful.
NOTE: be extremely careful with the battery, back, and NFC antennas. These components are very hard to pry apart and can damage each other if you aren't careful.
A quick note for those who attempt to replace the screen/glass. Please heat the back of your phone to loosen up the adhesive ( Disclaimer: I am an amateur and used a hair dryer for 1-2 mins which worked for me. Please Google the proper professional instructions for application of heat if you are unsure)
One of the guides I followed didn't mention this step and I applied brute force initially which may have caused a couple of hairline cracks on the back cover. (...) is a good link. There are a few videos out there as well. Also please be gentle with the tape like circuitry. With a little patience you can do it! Goodluck!