Diguo Belgian/Belgium Luxury Royal Family Balance Siphon/Syphon Coffee Maker. Elegant Double Ridged Fulcrum with Tee handle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FLAVORFUL and CLEAN – The coffee brewed with Balancing Siphon Coffee Maker is described as clean, great purity of flavor, aromatic and with no bitterness from many coffee connoisseurs
- BOLD AND GREEN – The cloth filter will only let in the tiniest coffee ground particles and all the flavors into the final product. The result is a bold tasting cup a Joe. Easy to use and wash, a single filter will last you for many brews
- EXQUISITE – Plated in stylish black and silver, ridged fulcrum with Tee handle and matching black wooden board base. A real conversation starter and center of attraction for it exquisite design, brews in style and delicious coffee
- MATERIALS AND CAPACITY – 304 stainless steel Vacuum Flask, Siphon Pipette and Filter Head. BPA-free borosilicate glass Brewing Flask. Medical grade silicon rubber seals. Capacity 500ml or 17oz, for 3-5 Espresso Cups
- PACKAGE – Balance Siphon Coffee Maker set with cloth filter, coffee scoop and water measuring cup
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hario Glass Technica Syphon Coffee Maker, 5-Cup
Hario Glass NEXT Syphon Coffee Maker with Silicone Handle, 5-Cup
Yama Glass, Heat-Resistant Glass Stovetop Vacuum Maker For Gas And Electric Rangetops, Siphon Machine, Syphon Coffee Brewer, Includes Reusable Washable Cloth Filters, 32oz (8 cup), Clear
Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer, with 12-cup Glass Carafe, Black and Stainless Steel Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Coffee Kingdom||Press 18||Press 18||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Glass||Glass||Clear||Black and Stainless Steel Finish|
Diguo Belgian / Belgium Luxury Royal Family Balance Syphon Coffee Maker.
The Belgian Balance Siphon brewer invention of the mid-18th century works by placing Coffee grounds in the Brew Flask, and water is place in the Vacuum Flask over a Spirit Burner—this Flask is affixed to a Balance Lever. Making use of gravitational energy, vacuum and vapor pressure to brew you a delicious cup.
Fill Spirit Burner bottle up to 60% with denatured alcohol or spirit (not included). Extend the wink about quarter to half an inch above the lid before immersing the rest.
Familiarize yourself with the brewing process without coffee grounds in order to yield optimal results. Use good fuel to prevent soothing. All stopper must be tight for proper operation.
1. Secure cloth filter to the filter head on the Siphon pipette and place it in the Brewing Flask (Glass). Insert the other end into the Vacuum Flask (Pot) firmly. Making sure it has a tight seal.
2. Add about 40g of medium fine coffee grounds to the Brewing Flask. Depend on your liking.
3. Unscrew the Vacuum Flask’s Plug. Pour in 450 to 500 cc of cold or warm water with the measuring cup provided. Hand tight the Plug and ensure the sealing is good.
4. Push down Balance lever to rise the Vacuum Flask. Fully uncap open the Burner’s extinguisher. Lower the Vacuum Flask and rest the extinguisher cap against it. Light up the Burner and wait.
5. After all brewed coffee is being siphon back to the Vacuum Flask, break the flask vacuum by loosening the top plug. Coffee is serve through the faucet.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I brought it to work and swear it got me a promotion cause suddenly I was looked upon as some upper class society member. It was referred to as a science project brewing system.
People would come to me asking me about climate change, medical symptoms as well as anything about books and shows that are on the BBC.
My only advice is that you preheat the water before putting it in because it can take a while to boil over . I also stopped using the cloth filter and I seldomly get grounds in the coffee. The glass is thin so be extra carefull.
++ Lovely gourd shaped fulcrum s base. Nice COFFEE emblem on the counter weight. U handle make it easy to move around. But always carry the spirit burner separately.
++ The whole device is very stable with it sturdy wooden board base that houses the spirit burner, Brews and Boiler flask.
++ Uses no electrical power. So even when the power is out, there will be no problems for me in sipping a cup of awesome coffee.
++ Brewing is semi-automatic. The spirit burner will shut itself off so you do not have to baby sit it while its brewing.
++ This device is pretty easy to operate and brewing coffee with it is fun and entertaining. To improve your technique, you can get a lot of operation information for this device on the web, although it came with an easy to understand English manual.
++ Brewing and Boiler flasks are made of borosilicate glass and stainless steel. Both materials are easy to handle and is a breeze to clean.
++ A great conversation starter and has make all my coffee loving friends jealous! It has truly earned itself a place on the dining table.
I love this coffee maker. I use it 2-3 times for almost every day. It makes a very smooth cup of coffee and is always fun to watch. It will take about 15 minutes to get your delicious coffee at max capacity of 500ml for 2 good satisfying cups. This is one of the best systems I have ever used. With the same coffee beans, the brews clearly taste better with this than with an electric coffee maker.
For me, this coffee maker is worth every penny spends. I will recommend it without hesitation to anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
First of all, it's beautiful! I couldn't unpack it fast enough (I also wanted to make sure it was not broken) and set it up. I quickly boiled the cloth filter and rinsed/washed the components (some of the packing styrofoam was clinging to the pieces) and filled the alcohol burner with 95% everclear. I then prepped it for coffee by grinding 40g of fresh beans and boiling some water in a kettle (it works faster with hot water) and lit the lamp. About five minutes later, I had a full, albeit small, pot of coffee.
Omg... the flavor! The coffee was strong, yet smooth. There wasn't a hint of bitterness in my cup at all. In fact, I tend to be a sugar and cream kind of coffee drinker and I decided to sample it black just to see how it tasted by itself and I realized I could enjoy this coffee all by itself! This is a first for me, folks. Like, seriously!
All in all, I am very happy with this purchase and I look forward to treating myself to a delicious cup with this baby from now on.
Just so you know, it only brews enough coffee to make a couple of cups and they recommend 5 scoops of coffee. I used 4 last time and it was still good.
Looks good on a buffet and you can even tell folks that you're a mad scientist bent on making a formula for some nefarious purpose...or make up your own story. No matter, if you're a coffee connoisseur, this or another syphon coffee maker would be a great addition. After a French press and stovetop espresso maker, of course.
Top international reviews
Function: works very well. I have tended to "double boil" the coffee (to make a stronger cup). A very smooth coffee is achieved (I've been comparing it to my expresso machine & my moka pot using the same coffee powder for comparison). Able to make a coffee in say just over 5 mins - the wait & the theatre of the device is good !
Appearance after a couple of weeks of use: the base of the boil pot looks permanently changed - but is normal & fine. Relatively easy to keep clean.
The other complaint is that it arrived 14 days past the due date and I paid for express freight. I sent a message to the seller and they did not even bother to reply. That is the reason for the reduced rating otherwise it would get a 5 star.