Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on August 20, 2012
Dilbert is always apropos. There are four of us in our family and every Christmas I buy us each a desktop calendar-- four different ones. One lucky person gets the Dilbert one. Everyone else tries to trade. The person who got Dilbert is instructed to save the pages and pass them around to the rest of us. I suppose I could give multiples next time.

The only complaint about these calendars is the plastic stand. The easel back is quite flimsy and often collapses as I move it on my desk. The easel company must have a pointy haired boss or maybe a Wally is in charge of the stand design.
on January 14, 2013
For those of us who are trapped in a life of cubicle employment, Dilbert is nothing short of our idol. He says what we all think every day, day in and day out. We all have our own 'pointy haired boss', know of someone who could be a Wally clone, and have encountered many of the personalities Dilbert encounters during his daily adventures. The calendar itself is awesome but does provide a depressing reminder of how many days we have left in our cubes this year to put up with everything that Dilbert does. I have to have my Dilbert desk calendar and get one every year just to help me find some humor in my own daily drudge.
on January 23, 2013
Am enjoying my daily dose of skepticism from the Dilbert crowd, as well as knowing what day it is. Always love it when Scott hits it right on, even though I've been retired for a while, the character of the workplace is apparently much the same.
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2013
This is an annual Christmas gift for my son. If you're a Dilbert fan, you'll enjoy having a laugh a day while sitting at your desk. Amazon has good prices on calendars. You'd get the same exact calendar at the mall, but pay several dollars more.
on February 15, 2013
I am a HUGE Dilbert fan! This calendar is awesome, my co-workers love seeing it and sharing in the laughs as well. I have purchased many Dilbert calendars over the years and it is amazing at how much they can mirror reality.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2013
Every year I get a Dilbert calendar. If you're into Nerd-in-the-Bureaucracy humor, this calendar will bring a daily update of Dilbert's dilemmas from dealing with the technologically clueless to Dilbert's inability to get it right with a date. ("I was just being honest," is not a good line on a date.) It's not hard to recognize the roles--hopeless Wally, pointy-haired Boss, Alice the bright engineer with fists of death, dogbert, catbird, ratbert and a host of marketing wonks, sales folks and every other survivor in the organization chart.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this thinking it would be great on my tablet or kindle. NOT! The interface sucks, I expected it to open to the current day when I launch it. I would have been better just buying the regular calendar and scanning the pictures in; at least then I could put it into a picture browser and flip through them. Total sucks, don't waste your time buying any of the electronic versions of these calendars.
on February 22, 2013
This calendar is just okay. My view may be jaded since it took Amazon three weeks to get it to me, but as soon as I opened the box I was disappointed with the paper quality; it's very thin and rips easily. The binding on top of the calendar is the same and I needed to tape it down so that it wouldn't continue to rip. As far as the content goes, I can't complain about Dilbert! The stand holding up the calendar is very sturdy - no complaints there.
on January 1, 2013
I buy this calendar for my husband as a Christmas present each year. He enjoys sitting at his desk and starting the day by reading the humorous cartoon on the Dilbert calendar. As a former Silicon Valley director, he can relate to the corporate antics as depicted on the cartoons. So can I. There is space for notations on the calendar just below the cartoon. The calendar is colorful, humorous, and a nice way to greet each new day.
on December 28, 2012
I buy one of these every year for the office. They really brighten my day first thing every morning when I pull off the new page.