Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on February 8, 2013
I absolutely love and cherish Dilbert and all the unique funnies I've read over the years. This calendar had been a great companion for me over the past 3 years and I'm excited to see the future weekly funnies that Dilbert provides. It's a breath of fresh air to see a new, usually hilarious comic strip every week, which is why I've been purchasing a new Dilbert calendar every year.

The Pros:

+ New funny and witty humor with a comic strip every week of the year
+ High quality prints and color pictures
+ Every day of the year has 4 lines to write things in
+ Excellent metal binding
+ Medium sized and portable

The Cons:
- Ink takes a bit longer to dry since the paper is sheen, almost glossy (not a big issue)
-Took 7 days to arrive from time of purchase

That's it! I hope you Dilbert fans enjoy another awesome year of funnies.
on November 19, 2013
I always buy the Dilbert Planner every year, because I love the cartoons, the concept and the ideas for a better moments at the work. The paper it's perfect, the printing colours are better every year.
on February 16, 2013
As a retired federal civil servant, I can honestly say that I lived the Dilbert experience at my agency every day. Using the Dilbert 2013 Weekly Planner Calendar serves two purposes:

1. It makes me smile every day.
2. It reminds me how wonderful it is to be retired.
on February 4, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter who has a home-based business. She says that Dilbert helps her get through the day. It arrived in perfect condition and in time for Christmas.
on December 25, 2012
As advertised-- it shows a week at a time. Love Dilbert and the person I bought it for is very happy with it. Good construction and should easily last the year.
on March 14, 2013
I've bought many of these over the years. The calendar space is ample for my notetaking and the weekly cartoons are usually a pretty good chuckle.
on December 19, 2014
If you work in an office you need this. If you don't recognize the folks in the cartoons you're in one of the few perfect jobs that exist.
on April 8, 2013
This is a fun daily planner/calendar. Keeps you laughing especially in an office setting like mine. Very relatable in corporate America.
on January 28, 2013
I like the colors, the format, the size and the character of Dilbert. A laugh on every page. I have it right next to my
calendar
on December 14, 2012
I don't know how Scott Adams keeps coming up with fresh ideas, but he nails life in a big company. His cartoons always bring a smile.