Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG Stylo 4 | $249.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 1, 2017
Absolutely love the look of this fireplace and the fact that I can place my flatscreen on top of it safely. It is sturdy, multifunctional and easy to assemble, although I agree with other reviewers that the instructions could be better.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on November 20, 2016
Despite some screws missing, it was pretty easy to assemble. It took about one and one-half hours to put together. The quality is great. Very solid and sturdy and lets off a good amount of heat.
4 people found this helpful
on December 19, 2016
We purchased this for a corner area. Fits beautifully, well-made and very sturdy. Our flat screen looks great. Heating unit is used when needed...Love the changing colors of the flame.
3 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2017
I love the look but the heater is not working correctly. Dimplex is shipping a part to me. I will not get it until May and then I have to pay someone to put it in. I can't imagine the alternative of shipping it back. So I feel stuck with just getting the part
on March 3, 2016
Item is very well built and worth every penny. Easy to assemble and just like described. Had a small issue with the order and the seller was easily reachable, ethical, and took care of the issue above and beyond my satisfaction. Highly recommend buying from electricfireplacesdirect.com, and their customer service rep Rochelle is the best.
4 people found this helpful
on June 1, 2017
Love the look and no mess electric heater but the assembly instructions could be better. The booklet is one of those that only has diagrams, no written words.
on May 1, 2016
Love my new Dimplex electric fireplace! I've only had it about a month. Everyone compliments on how nice it is. Very happy with my purchase!
2 people found this helpful