Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on April 24, 2014
I wear a size five in juniors. I could not pull these up past my thighs. I know I don't have super thin thighs but these were not true to size at all.
on September 19, 2016
Before I bought this I read a few reviews. Especially about the sizing. That was my main concern. But I chose well. I love it. I defenetly buy more colors
review image
on August 18, 2014
Seller to advise customers that size of items are for European women. I orderded this item a size too large and it was still extremly small. please beaware ....the seller does not mention or state this information at all on his page.
on February 1, 2015
These age gorgeous pants for the cost! They fit maybe a bit small. I think the waistband is perhaps the issue. I am 5'2" and 100 lbs and the 1/2 size was a tad tight, but not so much I am returning them. Good motivation to keep my weight in check. Quality is very good for the price. The color is exactly as described. The shipment was well packaged and safe. Maybe shipped a tiny bit slow, but not a real problem. I am one of those ladies who wears a lot of colors and they better match. I loved the small size and the variety of color options. I bought 7 pairs! I am keeping all of them. These will make getting ready for work easier for me as I have a lot of color options to choose from.
on October 20, 2015
I purchased these jeans as a gift and they were on the small size. The recipient wears a size 13 and these jeans were snug. These pants are low rise in waist and quality made. The recipient is 5'6" and 125lb.
on September 13, 2014
Great jeans for the price. I wear a size 2 usually, and ordered the size 3. It fits well except the waist band is a little bit tight. This is very solid material, similar in feel to denim. Color is great - royal blue and I ordered another one in green. These jeans sit very, very low- they should be described as extra low rise, not just 'low rise'. They felt tighter before washing, did well with a tumble dry on low which softened the fabric up a bit- except for the waist band which remains tight probably because of the thread used for the seam. Recommend it if you like snug fitting jeans and don't mind your butt being only partially covered
on November 17, 2015
I agree with other reviewers who said these aren't really skinny jeans. They're definitely more of a straight leg, especially if you actually have skinny legs. Normally, I'm a size 1 in juniors and a 00 in women's. The size 5 in these fit me about right, so reviewers who said go up a size or two are right. They weren't terrible, but just too wide through the lower leg portion for me. I returned them.
on December 25, 2015
Just as reviews stated, they run small. I ordered the 1/2 for my daughter who wears a 12 in girls. They fit. Not much room for growth. But I loved the way they looked. If length is an issue, there's nothing fancy to the stitching so easily fixed with the same color thread. They feel pretty nice. For 10.00 I call that a win!
on July 3, 2017
Way too small and I ordered up
on June 11, 2015
Usually a size 10/11 so I got a size 15 since I've got a large bum and thighs. Fits great. It's not really all that "skinny", however. Looks more like straight leg but that's awesome if you're someone with big calves like me who usually cannot fit them into regular skinnies. The material is very comfortable. I got the lavender and the color is perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.