- File Size: 2557 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 20, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00Q3BMZTY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #348,770 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dinner at Eight: Sunday Night Dinner Club, Book 3 Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is Ava and Jared's story. I have wondered about Ava for a while now. Sweet quite Ava... and Jar her best friend who has been away in American as a vet to large animals. He comes home ready to finally claim his women now that she is divorced. First he needs to figure our what is really going on with Ava. Why all the changes in her...not only in her physically but also in how she carries herself and how she acts around the group. This story like I mention is very deep and i times had me in tears. It does have some very hard to read parts but it also has some very hot sex scenes too. I am very glad to read Ava and Jar's story and look forward to their live together in future stories.
When an author can take a tragedy, turn it around and give a character a believable happy ending. Well, for me, that's the sign of a truly gifted author. Jess Dee accomplishes that and more in the third book in the Sunday Night Dinner Club series. From the moment Ava laid eyes on her best friend Jared, who'd come back to town after an eighteen month absence, I was sucked in. Hoover style sucked in. At some points in the read I held my breath, at others I read so fast I had to back up and re-read important sections. This story had me on pins and needles yet never afraid it wouldn't come to a beautiful conclusion. And it did. It SO did.
What I've always adored about this authors stories is her ability to make them believable. They are not just fantastic, panty-melting tales, with little to no substance. The characters feel real. They come to life and are memorable. It's something every author strives for but Jess seems to be able to do effortlessly.
If you want a tale that's wicked hot, romantic, agnsty, loving, filled with friendship and a woman's journey to pick herself back up from tragedy and a mans strong arms to help her along the way...this story is for you.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy