Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 928 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 974 reviews
on September 10, 2016
There is not much to dislike on this show, I could do without the "point of fact" guy for his seemingly arbitrary choice off topic to point out is not true (while no mention of dinosaurs not talking, riding trains, etc). That is my only complaint with the show.

The distinction of the different time periods for both creatures and plants is wonderful, even if it might initially be lost on the youngest viewers. The pace is fast enough to keep interest but is not aggressively demanding. The storylines are both entertaining and informative
on May 21, 2016
My 3 1/2 yo grandson loves it and knows the names of all the dinosaurs! He is also knowledgable about herbivores, omnivores and carnivores. He watches the episodes over and has several favorites.
on November 9, 2016
My nine year old loves this show. She learns of the different type of dinosaurs there was all while keeping it kid friendly.
on February 17, 2016
I have 2 boys (ages 3 and 6) who absolutely love dinosaurs. I find this show entertaining and educational. This show provides not only information on dinosaurs (names, time periods, etc.) but also the proper way to behave and socialize. Great show!
on April 29, 2016
This is an amazing show! My toddler son loves trains and dinosaurs so this is the perfect combo for a lot of toddlers! Also it's so nice that it's educational about dinosaurs while engaging them with a cartoon. The characters are cute and nothing violent or even slightly bad in these shows. I highly recommend it!

My only complaint is they don't offer the other volumes Amazon Prime. :-(
on December 21, 2016
My 2 year old twins love Dinosaur Train. It helps to have access to multiple seasons as a prime member so that I can cook dinner or get my grading done. The twins love to sing along!
review image
on June 13, 2014
Any educator worth his/her salt know that the key to getting kids excited about learning is making it enjoyable and engaging. Dinosaur Train hits the mark in every way. Kids relate to the loveable characters and learn something new every episode. My kids, now 6 and 7 have watched every episode dozens of times. They think they are learning about dinosaurs, but little do they realize they are learning even more important life lessons.
on March 3, 2012
I bought this book from Amazon for my daughter who is 11 and has turners syndrome..She was so excited about the clarity and beautiful colors in the video. My daughter fell in love with the dinosaur train and the wonderful songs and charactors. My daughtor could not stop talking about the train and meeting a huge fish that was so sweet. Caria was so sweet and so personable that it drew my daughter right into the story; and she could not wait to see what happened next.This book was a wonderful and colorful way to introduce my child into the world of dinosaurs and all their friends. I would reccommend all parents, grandparents and teachers to buy this series and this particular vidio.You can't go wrong and you and your stories its educational and fun so thank you !!!
on November 7, 2015
We love dinosaur train. The kids are so polite to each other and their curiosity with the world, learning, and playing outside is great. My son loves it and it is a show we actually enjoy watching with him.
on November 1, 2016
Cute cartoon. My two year old loves watching this show. He now gets excited and points out dinosaurs whenever we see them. I love that the show manages to balance toddler level entertainment and actual scientific information and ideas. How many other cartoons characters say "hypothesis" in every show?