Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Christian Dior Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara, # 090 Black, 0.33 Ounce
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 6, 2009
I was using Dior Show for a while, and even wrote a review about it, but after trying Iconic, I think I like Iconic a little better. I have been using it for about 8 months now. It lengthens my lashes, curls and defines them. It doesn't clump as much as Dior Show Blackout because the brush is plastic. I apply mascara every day, and wash it off at night with warm water and Dove body soap. it doesn't run off or give me raccoon eyes. Never pump the mascara brush in and out of the bottle! This introduces air inside and dries out the mascara faster. Instead, just lift the wand out slightly and twirl it around inside the bottle. Also, what I do that I find helpful is that while I'm applying the mascara, I take a small piece of aluminum foil and cover the opening of the mascara bottle to help it not dry out. My lashes are long, but light, and this mascara makes them stand out. People have asked me several times if my lashes are fake.
on February 16, 2011
I don't even feel like I need to say anything else. I'm on my 2nd tube. It's amazing. It doesn't clump over time or with multiple coats, it thickens and lengthens, it feels so smooth going on. It's luxurious. It LASTS. It's also better than Dior's other mascaras, which are thicker and have spindly brushes, as opposed to a nice full one. This is my most expensive makeup item, but I'm never buying another drugstore mascara - and almost all my products are from the drugstore.
on September 15, 2011
I am beyond a fan of Iconic mascara! I initially used Diorshow but switched once I realized that it does amazing things for my super straight Asian eyelashes. I always had issues with mascara smudging under eyes and also not holding curl after using my Shu Uemura eyelash curler (another must have!). It glides on perfectly-no worries about clumping! I also recommend pairing with Dior maximizing primer.
on January 12, 2013
I have used this mascara seven days in a row now. At first, I wasn't sure that I liked it, but now I think I may grow to love it.

On the negative side, it does not provide volume--which is what I am more used to with mascara. It goes on very thin, so at first I thought that it wasn't having much affect. This is not a very dramatic mascara--but I do think Dior makes a second product to be used with the mascara.

The more I use it, the more positives are creeping up on me. First, it does make your lashes look very long and defined. You just have to put on multiple layers. Second, because it is such a thin, smooth mascara, it does not flake off onto your face or clump (or course this could change as it ages). It also does not seem to easily rub off. Normally, by the end of the day I can start to look like a raccoon, but not with this product. It wears comfortably and I have also found it easy to wash off.

I actually stopped using my liquid eyeliner because I was enjoying to clean, defined look of this mascara by itself.
on November 30, 2010
As an asian female, I haven't been fortunate enough to be born with long eyelashes. Without mascara, my eyelashes are short, sad and stubby. Enter Diorshow. I really liked the classic Diorshow mascara, as it lengthened my pathetically short eyelashes and gave them volume as well.

When I heard that Iconic was around, I jumped at the opportunity and got a tube and haven't really been disappointed. It's a great product, and I feel that the main difference between Iconic and the original is the wand. Iconic has a smaller, more pliable plastic brush, whereas the original Diorshow has a giant wand with lots of large bristles.

Iconic does it what it promises, it curls my rod-straight lashes and it doesn't smudge or flake. It looks amazing on its own, but after using an eyelash curler, it definitely does make me look like I'm wearing fake lashes. Lovely!

The reason that I haven't given it the full five stars, however, is because of the fact that it dries really quickly. I can put on maybe two or three coats before it dries, and after it dries I get those horrible spider legs that no one wants.

In summary, it's a great product, just stick with a coat or two, not too much more than that.
on August 18, 2015
My go-to mascara these days. I've always liked Dior mascara and used DiorShow for a long time. This mascara seems a little lighter in texture and the brush is nice for separating lashes. I prefer a more natural (not thick or clumpy) look these days and this mascara and brush work well for me.
on April 19, 2015
Best mascara every! Long defined lapses just as I've heard and the reason for me ordering. No clumps either. I love that. This is the perfect mascara, and I have tried a LOT of them too but none can top this. Will most definitely by again and again. Best price from this seller as well! :)
on December 21, 2014
I liked the color and consistency of this mascara, but didn't notice it to be any better than those I could buy much cheaper in a drugstore. One downside for me which may actually be a plus for others, was that it stayed on too well. Meaning, when I used makeup remover, it still clung to my lashes and I woke up with black circles under my eyes from residual product. But if you have a problem with your mascara coming off too soon, this will definitely remedy that for you!
on June 1, 2016
When I first opened the tube and saw the brush, I was disappointed. I tried it out and it was clumpy and gave me spider lashes. I put it away for a couple of weeks before I tried it again. I went slower and rotated the brush as I moved up the lashes. It is now one of my favorites, its so dark and if you can figure out the technique the brush is actually quite good. I would recommend to a friend :)
on February 22, 2016
This miscara is just average. I have already long lashes, but this doesn't do much to add a "wow-factor". It is extremely hard to get off. Its one of those mascaras that you still can't remove like two days after application no matter how hard you try. There are definitely better mascaras on the market