|Price:||$8.80 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$11.19 (56%)|
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 Mg - Kirkland Brand - Allergy Medicine and AntihistamineCompare to Active Ingredient of Benadryl® Allergy Generic - 600 Count
- Relief from sneezing and running nose
- Itching, Watery Eyes;Hay Fever symptoms;
- Itching of Nose or throat.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Benadryl was invented in 1943, and in 1946 the FDA approved its use as the first of the first-generation of antihistamines. Even though almost 70 years has passed, Benadryl is still considered one of the best and more powerful antihistamines. Its range of uses is pretty staggering:
1. It can be used for seasonal allergies like hayfever as well as allergic reaction to things like dog and cat dander.
2. It can help to alleviate the side-effects from psychotropic medications like antipsychotics.
3. It can be used to help with allergic reactions to other medications in general.
4. It is an anti-emetic and can help to alleviate nausea.
5. It is an anxiolytic (sedative) and can be used as a sleep aid. I have also known psychiatric units to use it in conjunction with other medications to sedate patients who are acting out.
6. It has anti-cholinergic properties and can be used to alleviate side-effects of choline-related medications like alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A.
7. It can help as a local anesthetic for itching (e.g., ringworm) when used topically (although this product would not be appropriate for that).
Diphenhydramine is not addictive although I have AA friends who feel strongly that its use might lead to a relapse.Read more ›
I find that the Kirkland brand to be just effective as another well known brand.
I will continue to purchase this, because it definitely does work for me. The price is pretty good too.
If you take an antihistamine such a Benadryl this is a much cheaper
alternative. The pills are very small and easy to swallow.
One of the best deals I've ever found of any kind.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Incredibly fast shipping and reasonable price!! Seem as effective as other generic allergy/sleep aid, as far as I can tell. Particularly bad allergy season this year in STL. ... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Anthony
My mom uses these a lot because of allergies and they seem to be relieving some of her symptoms, so fine by me.Published 3 days ago by Jared Hay
These are exactly the same as benadryl at a fraction of the cost and no stupid individually wrapped plastic junk! Read morePublished 3 days ago by EJ
I have not noticed any difference between this brand and Benedryl beyond the price tag. This is a lot more affordable and you get way more for your money. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mary Savage