Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on January 9, 2011
I was quite disappointed in this kit. The write-up led you to believe this kit contained everything a child would need to make the dots, however, it contained no "flavored water" mix to complete the dots. Thank goodness I had the good sense to purchase a "refill" pack. The total cost was almost $70. and in my opinion not worth $20.
on December 30, 2015
Works great.
on January 17, 2010
I was very displeased with this item. I purchased a deluxe version thinking it would contain everything needed to make dippin dots. It did not contain the product mix that you needed to make the dippin dots.
on July 15, 2012
My girls love this toy. They made their first batch two days after getting the machine. They liked the Cotton Candy Flavor. They are working on the Chocolate and Strawberry now!
on January 3, 2015
Excelente
on January 3, 2011
This company riped me off. They mail the product to my home without a return address. So I refused the product when it was droped off. The post office then brought the item back to my home and told me I had to open the box because there was no return address on it. So I emial the company and got the return address after receiving a rude email from the owner of the company. Will now the company is not refunding my money because they are tell amazon that they did not receive it back. So I am out of 60+ dollars and the company is reselling the item. God does not like ugly so I will not be ordering anything from this company again or from amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
GREAT PRODUCT. WHY DO i HAVE TO WRITE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WORDS. WHY CAN'T I JUST RATE WITH THE STARS?
on January 7, 2012
Extremely difficult. Does not make dipping dots that are like what you can get in stores. One time use and it's in the closet destined for yard sale.
on February 7, 2010
The flavors that come with the kit are gross. I tried using Koolaid flavors and those were better. Nothing like dippin dots though. I shouldn't have spent the extra money to have to here for christmas.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.