- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Direct Access to Physical Therapy - The Secret Revealed: How to Relieve Pain & Restore Function Without Medications, Injections, or Surgery Paperback – September 20, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
- Dr. Michelle Wolpov has practiced physical therapy for over 30 years, specializing in the outpatient orthopaedic setting. In 2002, Dr. Wolpov purchased a local fitness studio which she turned into her own private practice, Game Shape Physical Therapy & Fitness Center, located in Manalapan, New Jersey. Game Shape is a 5,000-sq. ft., state-of-the-art physical therapy facility, which also houses an exclusive one-on-one personal training studio for clients and fitness members. Game Shape is a Rehabilitation Network participating location with the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS).
- Dr. Wolpov, a long-standing member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), began consulting as an Expert Witness in the physical therapy and fitness industries back in 2005. She has handled over 55 cases for both plaintiff (65%) and defense (35%), writing expert opinions and testifying at depositions and in court. Her other expert consulting services include: litigation consulting, research and investigation, documentation auditing, independent PT examinations (IMEs) and consulting in standards of care.
- In 2011, Dr. Wolpov received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the EIM (Evidence in Motion) Institute of Health Professions with emphasis in Executive Private Practice Management. Throughout her many years of practice she has taken over 75 continuing education courses in the areas of orthopaedics and sports medicine. In addition, Dr. Wolpov completed both her MBA and DPT curriculum with a 4.0 GPA and will sit for the Orthopaedic Board Certification (OCS), through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS), in the not too distant future.
- Dr. Wolpov’s extensive experience includes providing the most advanced, evidence-based treatment services to patients of all ages, as well as opening and directing start-up physical therapy facilities throughout New Jersey. She has consistently risen through increasing levels of responsibility within the rehabilitation services industry, from her hands-on clinical experience to her wide array of business skills in the areas of strategic planning, financial management, operations, marketing, quality control, documentation auditing, policies and procedures, human resource management and business development. To add to her growing list of achievements, Dr. Wolpov was nominated for the Athena Award for commitment to the community and the advancement of women in business.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)