3D Printer with Linear Guide Rail and DirectDrive Extruder,Large Heated (260X310X305mm) Build Plate,Free PLA Filament Sample & 16 GB MicroSD Card Preloaded with Printable 3D Models and Dual Z-Axi
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Linear Guide Rail And Drag Chain Design]: Our large DIY 3d printer adopts the utility model design of “built-in dual-axis linear guide railway” to ensure high speed printing (120mm/s ,layer resolution be 0.1mm )and precision(min 0.05mm layer), And adopts the drag chain to storage wires, so that the appearance is more simple and beautiful
- [One-piece Structure And Guaranty:Simple plug and play installation by plugging the gantry into the chassis and assemble it. Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at www.icoolelectronics.com Mon through Fri 6am – 6pm PST | Email at email@example.com | Phone at +86-17688987098 Mon through Fri 6am – 5pm PST.
- [Filament Run-out Detection and Resume Print System] When the filament runs out, the printing will be automatically paused to avoid the extruder from continues to work when no feeding. And,when faced with abnormal conditions, such as sudden power failure, the printer would save the print data and paused the printing. Once the power is restore the printing will be resume. When faced with abnormal conditions, such as sudden power failure, the 3d printer would save the print data and paused the pri
- [Overheating Protection System And Built-in Fuse] When the temperature reading is abnormal, our large 3d printer will terminate the printing and automatically cuts off the power to your printer. Built-in fuse to protect the 3d printer
- [Auto Bed Leveling And Suitable for Special filament]Our 3d printer detects and collects the height data from 9 different points on the hotbed using the metal induction proximity switch, and perfectly controls the distance from the nozzle to the hotbed to 0.1mm. In addition, when the unevenness of the hotbed is less than 1mm, the 3d printer will automatically adjust the height of the nozzle to the corresponding point of the hotbed, thereby solving the annoyance caused by the expansion and cont
Specifications for this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
: [Auto Bed Leveling ] + [ Linear Guide Rail] + [Filament Run-out Detection] [Overheating Protection System] +
[ Built-in Fuse] + [Z axis update to 2 leading rods] + [Resume Print System]
: - Linear Guide Rail, support high speed but min layer precision(for example,120mm/s keeps 0.1mm layer resolution ).
-New Motherboard. Built-in Fuse and Update the firmware , so our 3d printer
motherboard supports the functions like :[Auto Bed Leveling ]+[ Linear Guide Rail] +[Filament Run-out Detection ]
+ [Overheating Protection System]+ + [Resume Print System].
-Import T screw rod and PCB higher accuracy; Patent V slot, wheel,
more stable and noiseless.
-Metal plate: Solid and durable/ Low resonance. high-quality nozzle:
Avoid scalding injury/ scratches/Electric shock.
-Product forming size: 260*310*305 mm.
-Layer Thickness: 0.04~0.4mm-Printing speed<200mm/s
-Printing Technology FDM
Q: How long does it takes for installation?
A:Just < 15 minutes, it comes with a SD card and there is an assembled video inside.
You also can find assembling video on YouTube .
Q:How about the printing size?
A: 260*305*310mm (10.24*12*12.2 inch)
Q: What’s advantages?
A: Adopt linear guide, and the printer's working position accuracy is more accurate.
B: Main board procedure with automatic feeding, detection and alarm for material stopping,
continuous printing if power off.
Q:How long is the delivery speed?
A:Deliver within 2 working days, and arrival time takes 4-7 days business day.
Q: What should I do if the product parts are damaged?
Contact our after-sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some parts can be reissued after our confirmation.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.71 x 22.44 x 11.02 inches; 25.35 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 7, 2018
- Manufacturer : ANSTHER
- ASIN : B07L72T5C4
Best Sellers Rank:
#983,927 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #1,480 in 3D Printers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found this printer to be the easiest 3d printer to setup, and immediately print good prints.
I recommend that you tune your z axis carefully, and then manually adjust it with the z axis probe offset.
For the money, this is the best 3d printer on the market.