Directed Electronics XpressKit DBALL2 Databus All Combo Bypass Module
Enhance your purchase
- Databus All Combo Bypass and Door Lock Module
- Covers over 95% of cars on the road today
- Supports legacy systems like VATS and PASSLOCK
- Supports doorlocks and override on cars like Toyota with pushstart ignition systems and Chrysler with electronic ignition
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
DBALL2 - Databus All Interface Module
- Hyundai and Infiniti models
XpressKit DBALL2 Databus All Combo Bypass Module
The power of one!
The DBALL2 is an all in one door lock and override module that covers over 95% of cars on the road today. It will support legacy systems like VATS and PASSLOCK as well as support doorlocks and override on the most modern of cars like Toyota with pushstart ignition system and Chrysler with electronic ignition. The DBALL2 offers the most advanced hardware architecture in our industry and covers more cars than any of our competitors.
- Databus All Combo Bypass and Door Lock Module.
- Covers over 95 percent of cars on the road toda.
- Supports legacy systems like VATS and passlock.
- Supports doorlocks and override on cars like Toyota with pushstart ignition systems and Chrysler with electronic ignition.
Databus All Combo Bypass / Door Lock Module, Remote start/security integration module, Requires splicing into vehicle's factory wiring (generally 2-6 connections), Covers over 95% of cars on the road today, Smart Start Compatible, Supports legacy systems like VATS and PASSLOCK, Supports doorlocks and override on cars like Toyota with pushstart ignition systems and Chrysler with electronic ignition
BRAND NEW! FAST SHIPPING! 3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It has to be installed by an authorized DEI installer. You can't program it yourself, which sucks.
2. It doesnt work for all cars and the programming process might require additional modules and/or accessories.
3. They took away the 3-Lock start about 2 years ago. This means you can't just buy this module and press the lock button 3 times to remote start your car. You have to have s separate module, like SmartStart or something to start your car.
Other than that it works like it should. DEI is definitely a greedy company who will do all kinds of strange thinks to milk the consumer as much as possible Removing the 3-lock start option is a prime example of milking the consumer. They had absolutely no reason to remove that feature other than to increase the sales of their other products.
Thought I purchased all your products for this install however having issues (see below). If you can help me complete this install myself great if not please just let me know where to go to get this done. Thanks! Installing in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO using DBALL2, getting 6x flashing red which apparently indicates " orange/black wire not detected". I'm using an "OBDTHDGM1 GM OBD2 Plug & Play T-Harness" so I thought this would not be an issue. What am I doing wrong, wrong harness or ? Vehicle: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO Remote Start: Viper 4706v 2-Way LCD Remote Start System https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HF8O98E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Bypass Module: Directed Electronics XpressKit DBALL2 Databus All Combo Bypass Module https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H2PHSY2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Loader: XpressKit XKLOADER2 2nd Gen Computer Programming tool https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001XTZBHO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Harness: DIRECTED DIGITAL SYSTEMS OBDTHDGM1 GM OBD2 Plug & Play T-Harness https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LW065RO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you for contacting Directed. Unfortunately we only provide installation and troubleshooting support on this product if you are an authorized dealer. Please take the vehicle back to an authorized dealer. You can go to Directed.com and use the dealer locator tool to find your nearest authorized dealer.
This policy is in place to ensure that Directed Electronics is not held liable for damage caused by improper installation of this particular product.