- Series: 360 Degree Business
- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (March 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138018279
- ISBN-13: 978-1138018273
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,503,585 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
New Directions in Assessing Historical Thinking (360 Degree Business)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kadriye Ercikan is Professor of Measurement, Evaluation, and Research Methodology, Faculty of Education, University of British Columbia, Canada.
Peter Seixas is Professor of History Education, Faculty of Education, University of British Columbia, Canada.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?