Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner Quick Lite Plus Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UD20015
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11 inch wide cleaning path covers more surface area in shorter time
- Cyclonic Filtration- cuts through any mess with powerful suction
- Scuff Guard traps debris on hard surfaces without scratching delicate finishes
- Lightweight - Less Than 10 Pounds
- 20 Foot Power Cord
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Lightweight Design
- HEPA Media Filtration
- Bottom Empty Dirt Cup
- Includes Accessories
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Dirt Devil Quick Lite Plus Bagless Upright
Clean More Floor Surface in Less Time.
The Dirt Devil Quick Lite Plus is a lightweight, yet powerful machine with a wide cleaning path to cover more surface area in shorter time. Plus, its 8 Foot Premium Stretch Hose enables homeowners to extend their vacuuming reach instantly. Easily carry upstairs as a second vacuum in your home. Perfect for dorms or smaller living spaces this vacuum makes powerful cleaning out of light jobs.
Cut through any mess with constant powerful suction.
8 feet Premium Stretch Hose
Cover spills here, there and everywhere.
11 Inch Cleaning Path
Cover more area with less passes.
|Title||Dirt Devil Extreme Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum||Dirt Devil Quick Lite Plus Bagless Upright Vacuum|
|Weight||9 lbs.||9 lbs.|
|Premium Stretch Hose||✓||✓|
|Automatic Height Adjustment||✓||✓|
|Cord Length||20 feet||20 feet|
|HEPA Media Filter||✓||✓|
|Tools||Crevice tool & dusting brush||Crevice tool & combination dusting brush/ upholstery tool|
The Dirt Devil Quick Lite Plus is a lightweight, yet powerful machine with a wide cleaning path to cover more surface area in shorter time. Plus, its 8 Foot Premium Stretch Hose enables homeowners to extend their vacuuming reach instantly. Easily carry upstairs as a second vacuum in your home. Perfect for dorms or smaller living spaces this vacuum makes powerful cleaning out of light jobs. Refer page 5 in the user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Compare to similar items
This item Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner Quick Lite Plus Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UD20015
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.25 x 10 x 43.5 in||9.38 x 12 x 27.75 in||13.5 x 12.5 x 44 in||11.5 x 16.38 x 23.13 in||10 x 12.75 x 30.5 in||10 x 11 x 43 in|
|Item Weight||9 lbs||10.75 lbs||15 lbs||10.4 lbs||14.75 lbs||9 lbs|
|Additional Features||HEPA Media Filtration||HEPA filtration||OnePass Technology||Cyclonic Technology||Multi cyclonic technology, HEPA filter||corded, bagless, cyclonic|
Top customer reviews
First impression was that I had received a toy vacuum from Fisher Price. It's child-sized. Reminds me of that little lawnmower you give to kids. Simple assembly. People who have trouble putting these together are people who probably have trouble with any sort of coordinated hand motion, like opening a door, or using a fork/spoon.
Lots. This tiny vacuum is a beast. As much power as vacs in the $100–200 range. It pulled stuff out of my carpet that had to have been in there for years, missed by my Eureka. No loss of power after six months. I have a small house. Only two rooms and a hallway are carpeted. I use mine in a bedroom where my parrot lives. It is his mission in life to throw as much of his food out of the cage as he can. The food he wastes could feed at least three more birds his size. Daily vacuuming is a must. This thing gets all the crumbs (he eats a kibble-like pelleted food), small feathers, and all his "parrot dust". No problems.
I vacuum a large room about 3x per week (should do it daily but I'm lazy). The canister is small but still takes about 2 weeks before it needs emptied. Some reviewer said it had to be emptied after just a single use in one room. Unless you are living in absolute filth and squalor, that's just not true. If you are, you shouldn't even be looking at a $50 vac. Get a street sweeper or a zamboni or something.
It's sturdy enough. Remember what you paid for it before you start complaining. Quality is as good (or better than) any other $50 Chinese appliance you've bought.
Bells & Whistles:
None. Just two small and simple attachments which work well enough.
Long enough to get around a large room. Not long enough to sweep your next door neighbor's homes.
It's loud. It's a VACUUM CLEANER. What do you expect? Other things that are loud: jet engines, guns, poorly-mannered children, etc.
Who Should Buy It:
Average people who hold reasonable expectations and who want something that is very light weight, very inexpensive, very powerful, compact, and easy to store. The perfect vac for apartments.
Who Shouldn't Buy It:
Unreasonable, impossible to please people who expect the quality, features, and power of a top-of-the-line Dyson, for $50. Also, animal shelters, zoos, and heavy manufacturing concerns.
If you want to spend less than $100, this is the one to get.
I really needed a new vacuum because my old half dead one finally gave out (also my fault..I'm not very good with anything cleaning related).
It works great on hard floors and I like to think it works good on carpets and of course you have to go over certain things a few times, but that's pretty much with every vacuum.
It's really easy to set up, just a few quick snaps and a screw and that's it. The only two problems I had was one, while setting it up the canister wouldn't really hold. Now it's difficult to get out BUT it's better than having the canister fall on the floor every time you move it. The other problem was with it standing straight.
Other then that it's really good, great for apartments/duplexes or just a quick light (really is pretty light) vacuum around the house. With a toddler you definitely need a vacuum.
Update: I've used this vacuum way more than I've probably ever used a vacuum in my almost 23 years of life lol. It's still works super good, I forgot to mention the little two in one tool that comes with it, also easy to use and I LOVE that you don't have two seperate attachments. I always seem to loose one, on this one you just flip it up and voilà you have a different attachment.
(I've been trying to add a video so everyone hang see/hear how it works/how loud it is…but I guess you can only add pictures from a mobile review)
* Easy to assemble. One screw is included (already screwed into the vacuum's back) for easy attaching, then it's simply a matter of snapping the handle and hose into place. Voilà , you're done!
* The PRICE! You can't beat this price. For those who need a decent, cheap upright vacuum, I'd definitely recommend this one.
* Powerful suction. Very powerful suction. It picked up an impressive amount of dirt & dust on it's first few uses. I also own a Dyson DC24, which is very comparable in size & suction (though not price!) and this Dirt Devil picks up just as much. I even threw a couple tortilla chips on the ground to see how it handled them and it broke them up and sucked them up with ease.
* Canister vacuums are so nice, simply unsnap the canister, and dump it out over your trash. No bags, no major clean up.
* Lightweight and compact. Very light and small enough to fit into a small closet (though the handle doesn't drop down, it's still tall).
* Includes a long, flexible hose with a nozzle attachment. Impressive, again, for the price and compact size of this vacuum.
* I like the "step on" power button, just a nice, small feature. Also has a cord wrap up. This is a very basic, yet complete vacuum--good enough for the singleton, college student, and small homes.
* Definitely feels cheaper and flimsier than our Dyson--but that's like a $400 price difference, so we expect this, right? "You get what you pay for" and with this Dirt Devil vacuum you get a lightweight, simple vacuum. But as I said, it's powerful enough and got the job done. Still, we've owned our Dyson for years and have been quite abusive to it, but the thing is like a tank and it just keeps going. This Dirt Devil seems like it'd break fairly easy if it were abused...
* Louder than my other vacuums. Not only does it have the typical hum of a vacuum, mine has an additional, loud, on & off growl to it, too. I definitely won't be running it during my kids naptime.
* This vacuum does not push through our medium-pile rug as easily as other vacuums. I found on our plush area rug (not high pile, just plush), it took a little extra effort to push forward. This vacuum didn't move with the ease that many others do. Not just my Dyson (which, with it's ball feature, easily pivots and curves around anything and moves forward with ease) but even our vintage Hoover has a forward-moving motor that pulls itself along. This doesn't bother me, but those who have higher pile or plush carpeting AND may not be as able-bodied as some, well they might not like this.
* Not a big deal, but sometimes annoying--while one end of the hose snaps securely into place, the other end doesn't snap in, but is simply pushed into a hole. Thus, a few times while running the vacuum, the hose would come flying out and I'd have to stop and shove it back in. This can be prevented by pushing some of the hose's slack toward the unsecured end, but still--it can be a tad annoying.
None of my "cons", however, are a big enough deal to me to say don't buy this vacuum. They're little things, I'll admit. While it's not the perfect vacuum, and doesn't have as many bells & whistles as some, I definitely think the price point on this Dirt Devil makes it worth it. I was definitely happy with the performance as far as suction goes, and I would absolutely recommend this to you if you're looking for a light weight, small vacuum in this price range.
Most recent customer reviews
It does his work, easy to assemble. its a vacuum so its loud.