Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Corded Stick and Handheld Vacuum SD20000RED
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $10.80. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.08 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative stick vacuum includes an easy off detachable hand vacuum
- Weighs less than 4 Pounds- lightweight construction for comfortable carrying
- Smooth-rolling wheels and convenient cord wrap for 16 foot cord
- 1.25 Amp Motor- cut through messes with constant suction power and 120 V
- Includes an onboard crevice tool for hand vacuum to easily get into tight spaces
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 16-ft Cord
- Bagless Design
- On-Board Tools
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum
Three convenient vacuums in one. Stick vac, hand vac and detail vac.
Designed for the way you live. This innovative stick vac is perfect for rugs and hard floors, and it features an easy lift off hand vac. Just detach the hand vac and you are ready for dust, dirt and crumbs on furniture, counters, shelves, upholstery and drapes. An on-board crevice tools allows you to reach tight spaces in corners, around furniture and along the edges of delicate electronics. A lightweight design lets you move the vacuum from room to room and up and down stairs. The smart, bagless design is easy to empty.
Converts to a Hand Vac
Get a hands-on clean in seconds.
On-Board Crevice Tool
Easily get into tight spaces.
Multi Surface Cleaning
Perfect for rugs and hard floors.
Pick up and go at only 3.8 pounds.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Dependable quality. Expert customer support.
1.25 Amp Motor
Cut through messes with constant suction power.
Features a rinseable filter.
The Dirt Devil Versa Power is a one step solution for quick and convenient cleanups. This versatile unit functions as a stick vac, hand vac, and a utility vac all in one. The vacuum cleaner’s lightweight design makes it simple to transport from room to room, while its easy-empty dirt cup means no more bags to buy. An onboard crevice tool comes included, which allows for cleaning hard to reach areas like between couch cushions, along baseboards, or under furniture and appliances. Great for multi-purpose cleaning.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Amazon.com||Gatzies||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 6.13 x 21.88 in||8 x 8.7 x 17.5 in||8 x 12 x 6 in||5.75 x 10 x 45 in||9.38 x 4.5 x 46 in||9 x 7 x 40 in|
|Item Weight||4.5 lbs||6.67 lbs||6.2 lbs||3.6 lbs||4.2 lbs||3.8 lbs|
|Additional Features||On-board Crevice Tool||Bagless, Lightweight||Bagless, HEPA Filtration, Corded||corded||Lightweight, Bagless design||Bagless and Easy empty dirt cup|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)
Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster