Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 10,702 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,516 reviews
on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
2929 comments| 599 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1212 comments| 1,125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 399 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2016
This is exactly what I was hoping for - a simple little vac that picks up basic messes. It doesn't have the suction of a shop-vac, nor did I expect it to. Nor did I pay for the suction of a shop vac! It does have the suction to pick up most things if you give it a few swipes. The fact that it is so lightweight, easy to move around and small enough to store just about anywhere seals the deal for me. The dust-buster function is great. It has more power than most dust busters, obviously because it has corded power, and that was what I was hoping for.

It is super easy to change it from a stick vac to a dust buster and really intuitive to do so (no directions required, even for machine-challenged individuals). The stick just slides in a hole in the top of the vacuum, and the bottom part (what slides over your floor) comes off and on with an easy slide/turn. Again, I didn't read instructions - it just was so simple where the pieces attached, it was intuitive and easy to figure out.

There is a little holder for the attachment, and that has a tight fit. The cord wrapper portion is solid as well (which is important - I had a Dyson that's cord wrapper snapped off and, well...you can imagine. Cord issues from then on.) Filters are easy to find, too. I got mine here at amazon for a reasonable price. Just search for the filter they reference in the description - (F25 Filter - 2SV1102000)

All in all, this vacuum met all my expectations. I still have a Dirt Devil given to me by my grandmother (over 20 years ago!) and it is still going strong. I hope this one will do the same, because so far I love it.
review image review image review image
on December 17, 2015
The product is VERY easy to change parts/assemble if you want to do the stairs or hardwood. I've actually compared the suction power with my regular vacuum and it has no issues. Other comments mentioned that it's for a small room but I disagree unless your rooms are filthy but I vacuumed multiple rooms and only had to change it at the end. I attached a photo with a pencil next to it for a size reference and also a picture of what the bottom looks like.
review image review image
on January 18, 2016
Well I recieved my little DEVIL on Sept. 10, 2015 and I used it almost daily and some time twice a day. I live in a studio apt with half low carpet the other half is hard surface and I though it did a pretty good job of picking up a lot of dirt. I was alway amazed to open it up and find it really did pick up a lot of dirt, hair and whatever. I have a Dyson that pretty much sits in the closet, I get it out once in awhile but not too often. Its a little big for a studio, but once in awhile i do like to run it over the floors. I never saw that it picked up much more. Anyway the today is Jan. 18, 2016 a Federal Holiday and the DEVIL just quit right as i was finishing vacuuming the floor. Perfect timing. It was cheap to buy, but I wish it would have lasted at least a year. Maybe I should have emptied it more often, that may have put a strain on the motor. I am going to look around for some other option, but I may just purchase it again and take better care of the DEVIL. Maybe I just need to be more diligent about emptying it and cleaning the filter, the DEVIL might just go for a year. I don't write many reviews but since the DEVIL died today and it is a holiday I figure I would share my experience. BTW if yours quits and you are thinking about taking it apart to see if you can fix it, I would not waste your time. I have the mind set if it breaks I will take it apart to see if I can fix, but truthfully it more to look at the insides to see how it is but together, I think its a male thing.
on March 28, 2016
I am probably more excited about this than someone should be about a dustbuster on a stick. We have all hard floors (tile and parquet wood). I will use this a lot in the kitchen... I have 2 small children and there are CONSTANTLY crumbs / cheerios / etc. The fact that it can pick up cheerios earns 5 stars from me (my previous Electrolux cordless didn't!). I decided to try this out in the bedrooms, hallways, everywhere. It works really well!! I was surprised at the suction power. Picks up lots of dust and even tons of hair from the bathroom floor that I didn't know was there. It is even light enough that my 3 yr old can effectively vacuum a room (and he asks to!) The cord isn't as long as I'd like it to be, but it's not big deal to move it from one room to another. I previously had a battery powered cordless stick vacuum with a brush roll and it wouldn't hold much of a charge anymore, so I'd rather have the reliability of corded. I'm really glad this doesn't have a brush roll because I feel like those just push the debris around on a hard floor.

Just as a note, I would not use this on carpets or rugs. It just isn't made for that and you'll be disappointed. It does lightly pick up some surface crumbs off a rug but that's about it. Also, upon the first few uses mine emits sort of a "burning plastic" smell... like when a motor warms up in a small electric product. I don't think it's hazardous, but I'll probably contact the company to be sure!
on May 16, 2016
After seeing many good reviews for this stick vacuum cleaner I decided to purchase it for my small white-tiled-floor apartment. I was happy to find something that wouldn't break the bank and would get the job done.

At first I was super pleased - it picked up human hair, dog hair and lots of dust, it even seemed to do well picking up dirt on some small rugs that I had. Unfortunately, less than three days after receiving the vacuum cleaner, it started to make weird sounds and omit a burning smell. I shut it off immediately and it won't turn back on since. You get what you pay for, right?

My thoughts on the vacuum:
The vacuum cleaner definitely has a cheap, plastic feel to it. Seems like it would break easily. Also very light weight.
The two times that I used it I was pleased with the amount of dirt that it picked up.
It's a nice size for a small apartment that doesn't have carpet.

In summary, don't take your chances on buying this vacuum cleaner. Spend a little more money on something that will last and do a good job. I always say in the long run its worth it to invest in quality items, I wish I had followed my own advice on this one.