Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11,358 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12,348 reviews
on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
5150+ comments| 1,749 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
I don't move anywhere without this vacuum. I've used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums -- as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
review image
0Comment| 239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1414 comments| 1,529 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 465 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2013
I live in a studio apartment and this guy here cleaned everything - hair (I have long hair and I keep shedding) to small big particles on the carpeted (texture->non-plush) and hardfloor within seconds - a very powerful motor it has. The cord is long, comes with cord storage arrangement. It is super light weight, noise free, easy to assemble and operate. So you get a standing arrangement where the roller machine takes care of everything on the floor, then you have the portable hand feature, to reach the impossible places. This is very simple and basic in construction and therefore so damn cheap. I am a student, I don't wanna spend a lot of money or time on house-chores. I cleaned my entire unit in 3 minutes flat. This taught me something today: even for something considered as tedious as cleaning up apartment, not only do we not need anything fancy but also not a lot of time to wrap the cleaning project up. So, cleaning the house is not a stressful worth procrastinating big house-project anymore, it's just a very small task. For me it's perfect, I love it.

Some other points to note though: It cannot be used for effective cleaning of plush carpets as it's suction pressure isn't that high to pick things up. So, consider buying something more expensive (well built and sophisticated), especially designed for delicate-cleaning of carpets. My sis uses Roomba for light everyday cleaning and then one another big unit (dunno which) for monthly cleaning in her house. Well she and her husband are quite particular about cleaning and all.
Also I don't know how this would perform outdoors, like cleaning up leaves, dried twigs etc. because the suction unit is small. So, you might wanna purchase a unit that does the heavy duty cleaning and holding job pretty well.

Hope this review helped!
on October 13, 2016
If you have hard wood and tile floors, if you have pets and issues with hair, food crumbs, and tracked litter, if you need something for frequent and easy clean up, this vacuum is just about perfect. But it won't do everything. So if you're looking for one machine to do everything, this is not the one. It will not deep clean carpeting, but does pick up surface lint and crumbs from carpet and throw rugs. Pros: Very light weight. Strong suction. Good design of floor brush allows it to fit in tight places and up against base boards. Inexpensive. Cons: Can't be used on carpet. Short Cord (I added an extension cord which stays on permanently) and the handle is a bit short. I am 5'7" and it works for me but a taller person may find it too short. The best thing about this is the price. Under $20. When it wears out, I can replace it and I'd buy the same thing. Prior to this purchase I bought a cordless stick vacuum which fell apart in 6 months and cost over $100. The suction on the Dirt Devil is stronger so I am well satisfied with my purchase.
on November 17, 2015
EDIT: In reading other negative reviews, I can only assume people did not read the description or grasp what this product is for. All of the people complaining that it does not clean carpets well: IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO! It's NOT a regular vacuum. This is a stick vac, they are meant for cleaning flat surfaces. There is no roller, and a very small motor and container, so do not purchase this thinking it can replace a traditional vacuum, it can't. Anyway, that said, I LOVE this thing. Seriously. It was about $15, and it's a stick vac, so I wasn't expecting it to perform like a full size vacuum (and it doesn't), but it works wonderfully for it's purpose! I was sold on this one because of the ability to transform into a handheld vacuum. I'd been wanting a handheld for cleaning up little messes for the longest time, and this is perfect for that. I don't mid vacuuming too much, but I LOATHE sweeping. I use my regular vacuum around the house in all the carpeted areas, but in the tiled kitchen, I used to have to sweep up all the crumbs, and I never seemed to be able to get them all. It was by far my most hated time of day, having to gather up all of the crumbs and stuff of the counters and onto the floor, and then trying to get it all cleaned up with the broom. This stick vac eliminates that! I simply use the handheld to suck up all of the stuff on the counters, then a few quick swipes with the vacuum part to get anything on the floor. I can even us the crevice tool to get into the corners and under the appliances, something I could never do with the broom.

I was very impressed with the suction, when I emptied it after the first use, there was a TON of my dogs hair in there, and I never even SAW any hair on the floor before I vacuumed! The assembly was beyond easy, just click the three pieces together, no need to even look at the directions.

The only thing I can't speak to yet is the durability, but I will update on that in a few months. Overall, I am extremely happy with this purchase.
on June 28, 2016
I bought this to do the daily pick up of kitty litter around the house. The cats seem to enjoy tracking litter all over and we need to sweep at least daily to avoid crunching litter into the hardwood floors. The only problem so far is that my wife hasn't broken her habit of grabbing the broom and dustpan.

3-month update: this was probably the best $20 I've spent at Amazon. This stick vacuum is just great for getting up the cat litter. It is simple, light, and pretty doggone effective. When I clean it out, I'm really impressed that it bot only picks up the litter, but it also gets an unbelievable amount of hair. I'm surprised my wife & I aren't bald with all the hair it gets (I suppose a goodly amount is cat hair, though). No mistake - this isn't the same quality as a $400 vacuum, but for quick work on a daily basis, it is really tops. The only downside is that cleaning it out is pretty messy, with dust flying everywhere. But that's the same with any bagless vac. I just take it outside to empty it, same as I do for the "big" vacuum.