Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11,048 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,977 reviews
on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
4848 comments| 1,438 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1212 comments| 1,406 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
I don't move anywhere without this vacuum. I've used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums -- as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
review image
0Comment| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 267 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 445 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 30, 2016
I love this product because it's dirt cheap (I paid barely over $14 for mine) and keeps my apartment floor clean without me having to store a bulky vacuum cleaner IF I remove my shoes when entering, avoid dropping stuff on the floor, and use this frequently for surface dirt. I borrow a full size vacuum a couple of times a month from my landlady to get anything that might have fallen deeper into the carpet, but I avoid needing to do that often by using this every two or three days and not waering shoes in the apartment.

The only reason I deducted a star is because the filter must be cleaned frequently to avoid blocking suction and making the motor burn. This is not a flaw, but people need to know this so they don't treat it like a regular full size vacuum cleaner and think they are going to vacuum the whole house and tuck it away and then do it again without emptying it.

This extremely inexpensive product is very good for daily cleanups of tracked in dirt, dropped crumbs, etc. so they don't get ground into the carpet or tracked all over the place. This is not a fullsize vacuum cleaner and will not brush up and suck up deeply impbedded dirt. It's perfect for an office, an efficiency apartment that is cleaned frequently, a bedroom, etc. You can use this to get those little messes and daily buildups up in between the regular serious cleaning. I have a tiny efficiency apartment in the city. I use this to get dirt off my tiny strip of simulated wood flooring around the cooking area, bathroom, and exterior door as well as off my hand hooked wool rug that really shouldn't be beat with a brush anyway. I do it frequently and it only takes a few minutes as I'm just getting stuff off the surface so it doesn't fall down into the carpet or get tracked all over. I also wipe the hard surfaces clean with a cloth. Then, every couple of weeks, I borrow a serious vacuum and go over everything well. So far, my place is staying very clean. This worked well before the grass and walking stones were installed outside and there was just dirt. there is no brush in this but it still gets things off the surface.

Please do not try to use this as your main vacuum for a full size home with several people. It's perfect for going over high traffic areas daily, but remember you must clean it out every time you use it as there is no bag and if it gets clogged, it will cause the motor to burn up. I sprinkled baking soda on my wool carpet where I had spilled acidic food. Although I had dabbed it up, I wanted to neutralize the acid to protect my rug. Well, it clogged the filter pretty quickly so I had to vacuum it up in stages and clean that filter at the trash can carefully so it didnt' burn up the moter. I actually do my vacuuming and then tap the filter over the trash can to get most of the stuff off and then run water through it from the inside to get it really clean and let it sit out overnight to dry. This works very well. It gets the fibers from my new rug, my hair, sand from by the door, etc.

This is kind of like those mechanical sweepers that have the dustpan built in, from about a hundred years ago, except it uses suction instead of a brush. Perfect for daily surface cleaning in specific areas if you make sure you clean the filter every time. It actually fits into a narrow vertical space so you can tuck it into any closet or beside or behind or under a larger piece of furniture.

Perfect uses would be for an efficiency apartment, office, bedroom, kitchen, play area, etc. if the product is used frequently so it's not expected to suck and brush up deep dirt and the filter is cleaned frequently. I wipe my shoes carefully before entering the apartment and remove my shoes just inside the door. If people were walking in and out all day, I would be using a regular vacuum cleaner. I like this because it's easy and lightweight and can be used standing up or as a hand vacuum and fits really well beside a bookshelf out of the way in my tiny apartment.

Review: Use in small areas that are lightly used for daily surface dirt and clean the filter every time by knocking, picking stuff off over the trash can and then rinse it out and let dry as needed. Do not expect this to replace a regular vacuum cleaner for a home.
on April 6, 2017
if i could, i'd give it 6stars. the suction this thing has for picking up way more hair than any 2 dogs (big german sheps) should shed. Folks, this li'l sucker is unbeatable for dust and hair...mounds of it on daily, sometimes 2Xs a day, on tiles and hard floor. its the smallest of my dirt devils, and putting the others as spares. just clean it out, clean and wash filter (have spares) and the plastic canister where everything ends up, a little TLC and this thing'll suprise you...for once, something is better than it sounds. i removed the head; it ends with a roughly 2inch circle that can actually pull hair away, without actually touching it. slide or hover...amazed at what i collect daily. but i love those dogs.
lesson learned: i'll never spend a bunch of $ on vacs. my wife was set on a bissell, bought it, but it dies and suction fades. $$$ never again
PS as mentioned, have spare filters to change out every 6-9 months, but i'm a little ocd about my vac and dog hair and a/c intake vent (i change filters biweekly)
on June 5, 2017
I'm a renter in a smallish house with wood and tile floors and highly limited storage space. If that description fits you, you've found your vacuum.

I've been using a floor sweeper, but that doesn't work well for things that are very small or large: medium-sized particles are the limit. This gets absolutely everything, from hair in the bathroom to tracked-in yard debris. Another significant advantage over a sweeper is that you can get to the hard-to-reach places, like under cabinets and furniture. It's also easy to maneuver around table legs.

The cord is long, which is nice. Combine that with how lightweight this vacuum is, and it means vacuuming the whole house takes very little time. You can convert it to a hand vac, but I just lifted it up to run it over the couch cushions. I struggle lifting lots of things, but this was easy.

I have a low-pile area rug, and this was the only area the vacuum struggled. Running it very slowly over this area helped. I'm not upset if all I have to take a little extra time cleaning is a 5x7 area.

The price is very much right. I would not buy an expensive vacuum for such a small space, and this one is perfectly efficient.

It's small enough that I can stow it in the pantry, next to the water heater and the wall.
on April 29, 2016
This little vacuum is awesome. It is perfect for picking up crumbs on the kitchen floor and especially useful for sucking up dog hair from the kitchen and bathrooms. So much easier than a broom and dustpan. It gets in tight areas and can be used as a standard dustbuster, a crevice vacuum or a floor sweeper (crevice tool and floor sweeper attachments are included). The handle is also removable for the times you just want to use it like a hand vac...like when cleaning out your car. But even then you can pop on the crevice tool and get between those hard to reach seats! For the price, you can't beat it. I just love it! There is only one small drawback that kept me from giving it a 5 star rating. And that's the position of the on/off switch. It's a slide switch right at the top of the canister and when you vacuum under beds or short tables, it hits the switch and turns off pretty easily. I'm sure if you went really slow with it you could avoid that but who vacuums that slow? Even with that minor drawback, It's still well worth having around!