Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
5150+ comments| 1,964 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1717 comments| 1,602 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
I don't move anywhere without this vacuum. I've used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums -- as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
review image
0Comment| 289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 326 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 14, 2016
Ok so to be completely honest, this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum by Dirt Devil is nothing more than a glorified dustbuster. Seriously, the main part of this vacuum is a dustbuster with a cord attached to it. The top handle slides into the dust buster part and both attachments the floor sweeper and the longer stick extension go onto the bottom of them dustbuster. The container is very easy to empty and it is bagless. This was very easy to assemble out of the box. I had to put the handle on and the bottom floor sweeper piece on and attached the stick extension on the side and I was good to go.

I am 100% fine with this being a glorified dustbuster because that is what I wanted. I wanted something small and light I could carry up and down the stairs, I wanted this to clean up small messes from glitter spills, and chips being dumped on the floor and to quickly clean up around my sewing machine, and to get the cat hair of the sofa real fast before company comes over. And this product dies all this. Plus my almost 3 year old can use this with ease to help clean up her small messes. As can be seen in my photos she has no problem using this either.

I am in shock that there are so many bad reviews for this product. I am assuming people did not read the description very well or had really high exceptions for a $ 15.00 item. This is no Dyson but does an fantastic job on small messes.
review image review image
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 471 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2016
I love my little devil!!!! Is not for all carpet kind of house, but for my one bedroom apartment is perfect, pick up basically everything, is not very powerful but powerful enough. For the price it does a good job
Update:
Thats a little beast, i love it pick sooo much!!!!
I hav 3 parakeets and they are messy my devil does the job!!!!!

another update!!!!! sadly I need to say that my little thing died I honestly don't know the reason why one day I just turned it on and it kept quiet so I will be purchasing another one probably just different type.
review image review image
on June 5, 2016
I was not expecting much from this vacuum as I just paid 20 bucks . But it relatively live upto my expectation . It work fine on both carpet and hard floor though because of its size you may have to run multiple time. To keep it effective you may have to keep cleaning it dirt filter. Which I don't mind. I live in New York in 2 bedroom apartment with mostly wooden floor and some decorative carpet in my bedroom and living room and this small vacuum do its job without occupying much of space. I hang it with reset of my cleaning equipment on hanger .

pros :

1. It is dame light . I mean weight never make you fatigue even you work with it for more than hour. I use it to vacuum my car after long weekend trip and it did it job without making me tired.
2. It takes no more space than broom or wipe. Thats big problem with people who live in small apartment.
3. It literally pick dirt from small corner . I use it pick food in between my car seat and storage box which has 2 inch of gap. Below my car seat which has 3-4 inch gap. Thats amazing.
4. Detachable handle makes it handy vacuum for top of selves sofa, coffee table , Kitchen top and motor is powerful enough to pick any non stick dirt.
5. Light weight makes single hand operation so easy

Cons.

1. You have to clean filter multiple time but I think that trade off of being small form factor . If you don't do then it started affecting suction power.
2. I wish Dirt devil included carpet cleaner roller brush with this model. That would have made this vacuum so complete.
3. I wish they would have double motor size in this form factor to increase suction capability. That would have made this the real dirt devil .
4. Very few company thing of small apartment in their mind while designing these household product. I love form factor I want more tool and little more power.
on August 19, 2017
I like this for what it is... an electric duster. What it is:
1. Lightweight
2. Small
3. Super easy to move under furniture.
4. Quick Clean Up of Spills or Dust .
5. Inexpensive.
6. Small... tucked it right behind a file cabinet in the office and you can't even see it.

What it is not:
1. A high powered vacuum. There is no beater or brush.
2. Well made. The plastic is light and cheap. There is no wrap around for the cord.
3. A vacuum for large areas. The head is only about 7 inches wide so you have to go back and forth, back and forth.

All in all it's really more of a light duty duster. I would not buy it as a replacement for a vacuum. I needed something for the office without spending a fortune, and this fit the bill... for now. Ultimately I plan to get a regular vacuum. Having back and neck problems I do appreciate this as it is so lightweight there is absolutely no strain one my spine like there is with a regular vacuum.

UPDATE: It's been a couple of weeks now and I really like this vacuum. I did figure out that it does have a place to wrap the cord. I just didn't see it at first. I had it at the office and then brought it home to deal with ceramic tile throughout the home that was humbug to sweep. It does a much better job keeping my home clean than did my broom and elbow grease. It's super easy to handle, which is good for people with back problems. I was just using it and it seemed it had a tiny bit less suction and when I took it apart to use the hand held portion on the window sills I heard things moving around inside. I took it apart to check the filter, which again appeared as clean as the last few times I checked it. Then I realized you have to lift the filter out to empty it as the dirt collects on the other side or outside of the filter basket. Wow, was there a ton of dirt and dust in there! I emptied it into the trash and used a paper towel to remove the big clumps wrapped around it and put it back in and it's going great again. For the price, I'm impressed!