Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11,120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,980 reviews
on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
4141 comments| 977 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1212 comments| 1,251 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 213 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
I don't move anywhere without this vacuum. I've used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums -- as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 418 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 5, 2016
This is an amazing powerful vacuum, especially considering the size and the weight. I recently fractured my neck and my husband also had surgery so we each have a weight limit of lifting and pushing, and this is perfect. I got the teal color, which is a beautiful shade. It does feel a little cheap the plastic, but it does the job very well so no complaints. The biggest difference from my last similar vacuum I had from Bissell, is that it was see-through so I could see when it is full and needs to be changed. This one, you cannot, so you just have to check often.
on May 20, 2015
So far so good. I have been able to clean the floor of my living room without a problem, as well as the staircase and the couch. it collected a lot of dust, which on the second run kind of exploded a bit outside of the machine, but not a big deal. It seems powerful enough for small errands. It is also light. The one thing that is a concern though - the bottom part doesn't snap or twist to the body, so if it is lightly pushed in it may FALL out of the machine (as it happened to me) while carrying it around. Also be careful not to push the parts of this machine too hard, because its Plastic and rather breakable.
review image review image review image review image
on June 10, 2017
 I can not believe this vacuum has good reviews. It makes an "ok" hand vacuum, but if you need to vacuum the floor forget it.
My bike tracks sand in my apartment so I thought a tiny vacuum would be alright. It can't even pick up sand and pushes around cat food instead of sucking it up. The bottom only has a small hole in the middle instead of across the bottom like most vacuums. You can see how much I went over the same spot over and over again, and it still has tons of sand/dirt left behind.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 14, 2016
Ok so to be completely honest, this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum by Dirt Devil is nothing more than a glorified dustbuster. Seriously, the main part of this vacuum is a dustbuster with a cord attached to it. The top handle slides into the dust buster part and both attachments the floor sweeper and the longer stick extension go onto the bottom of them dustbuster. The container is very easy to empty and it is bagless. This was very easy to assemble out of the box. I had to put the handle on and the bottom floor sweeper piece on and attached the stick extension on the side and I was good to go.

I am 100% fine with this being a glorified dustbuster because that is what I wanted. I wanted something small and light I could carry up and down the stairs, I wanted this to clean up small messes from glitter spills, and chips being dumped on the floor and to quickly clean up around my sewing machine, and to get the cat hair of the sofa real fast before company comes over. And this product dies all this. Plus my almost 3 year old can use this with ease to help clean up her small messes. As can be seen in my photos she has no problem using this either.

I am in shock that there are so many bad reviews for this product. I am assuming people did not read the description very well or had really high exceptions for a $ 15.00 item. This is no Dyson but does an fantastic job on small messes.
review image review image