Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 10,909 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,747 reviews
on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
3737 comments| 747 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1212 comments| 1,188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 406 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2015
The product is VERY easy to change parts/assemble if you want to do the stairs or hardwood. I've actually compared the suction power with my regular vacuum and it has no issues. Other comments mentioned that it's for a small room but I disagree unless your rooms are filthy but I vacuumed multiple rooms and only had to change it at the end. I attached a photo with a pencil next to it for a size reference and also a picture of what the bottom looks like.
review image review image
on May 16, 2016
After seeing many good reviews for this stick vacuum cleaner I decided to purchase it for my small white-tiled-floor apartment. I was happy to find something that wouldn't break the bank and would get the job done.

At first I was super pleased - it picked up human hair, dog hair and lots of dust, it even seemed to do well picking up dirt on some small rugs that I had. Unfortunately, less than three days after receiving the vacuum cleaner, it started to make weird sounds and omit a burning smell. I shut it off immediately and it won't turn back on since. You get what you pay for, right?

My thoughts on the vacuum:
The vacuum cleaner definitely has a cheap, plastic feel to it. Seems like it would break easily. Also very light weight.
The two times that I used it I was pleased with the amount of dirt that it picked up.
It's a nice size for a small apartment that doesn't have carpet.

In summary, don't take your chances on buying this vacuum cleaner. Spend a little more money on something that will last and do a good job. I always say in the long run its worth it to invest in quality items, I wish I had followed my own advice on this one.
on October 5, 2016
This is an amazing powerful vacuum, especially considering the size and the weight. I recently fractured my neck and my husband also had surgery so we each have a weight limit of lifting and pushing, and this is perfect. I got the teal color, which is a beautiful shade. It does feel a little cheap the plastic, but it does the job very well so no complaints. The biggest difference from my last similar vacuum I had from Bissell, is that it was see-through so I could see when it is full and needs to be changed. This one, you cannot, so you just have to check often.
on January 22, 2015
My Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik is a God sent!!! I love it and it does a WONDERFUL job!!! I have neck and back problems so I can't use my regular full size vac and sweeping is very painful. I ordered the Dirt Devil simply for my tile floors - yes, I have tile in the entire house! I have used it 3 times and I can't believe what it has picked up; kinda sad to see how dirty my home is. I have an American Bull Dog and I also have all of his hair all over the place. Sweeping is a joke but the Dirt Devil is just what I prayed for!! Guys even if it looks like a "toy" as my son's girlfriend stated, it is a hungry little toy. Please see the picture I just took and wonder no more - IT WORKS!!!! Sorry it's kinda gross but it is proof. It sucked up dog hair and incense ashes like crazy!!! Love, love, love, did I say LOVE! I feel useful again. **Please note, it has a little spark while it's working, don't know what it means but, it only smells for 30 seconds and it keeps working just fine. I hope it doesn't die on me. Regardless, I will order another one if it were to die.
review image
33 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2016
I am probably more excited about this than someone should be about a dustbuster on a stick. We have all hard floors (tile and parquet wood). I will use this a lot in the kitchen... I have 2 small children and there are CONSTANTLY crumbs / cheerios / etc. The fact that it can pick up cheerios earns 5 stars from me (my previous Electrolux cordless didn't!). I decided to try this out in the bedrooms, hallways, everywhere. It works really well!! I was surprised at the suction power. Picks up lots of dust and even tons of hair from the bathroom floor that I didn't know was there. It is even light enough that my 3 yr old can effectively vacuum a room (and he asks to!) The cord isn't as long as I'd like it to be, but it's not big deal to move it from one room to another. I previously had a battery powered cordless stick vacuum with a brush roll and it wouldn't hold much of a charge anymore, so I'd rather have the reliability of corded. I'm really glad this doesn't have a brush roll because I feel like those just push the debris around on a hard floor.

Just as a note, I would not use this on carpets or rugs. It just isn't made for that and you'll be disappointed. It does lightly pick up some surface crumbs off a rug but that's about it. Also, upon the first few uses mine emits sort of a "burning plastic" smell... like when a motor warms up in a small electric product. I don't think it's hazardous, but I'll probably contact the company to be sure!