Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 26, 2016
I don't move anywhere without this vacuum. I've used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums -- as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
review image
22 comments| 547 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1919 comments| 1,888 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 7, 2018
I clean homes for a living.. spend all day in other people's homes using their vacuum's .. I believe the most expensive I use is the Rainbow .. and it can run about $3000. (these people actually have two .. one for each floor, kill me).. Don't get me wrong that is great .. but .. let me get practical. Four kids, a dog, and a husband .. I would have to sweep or vacuum every day (usually more then once) .. but between this $20 dollar vacuum and my wet swifter .. I have zero issues keeping my house spotless.. and my back thanks me. I do own a heavy duty vacuum and pull it out once a month or so .. But this is really all you need. Clean it out every single use ... sometimes more then once. This vacuum is 100% amazing .. I even vacuum my dog with it :D

By no means am I comparing this to a real vacuum.. but if you use it correctly it could totally replace one :)
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2017
4/20/17 I just got my vacuum last night and rifht away I put it together. You literally just stick 3 pieces together and you're done. For being so lightweight and little it works really well. I got this for my room only because the regular one we have is just a pain to use in my little room. I included pictures to see what it got in just one use. If anything changes I will update my review, but so far I love it!
review imagereview image
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 528 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2016
This is exactly what I was hoping for - a simple little vac that picks up basic messes. It doesn't have the suction of a shop-vac, nor did I expect it to. Nor did I pay for the suction of a shop vac! It does have the suction to pick up most things if you give it a few swipes. The fact that it is so lightweight, easy to move around and small enough to store just about anywhere seals the deal for me. The dust-buster function is great. It has more power than most dust busters, obviously because it has corded power, and that was what I was hoping for.

It is super easy to change it from a stick vac to a dust buster and really intuitive to do so (no directions required, even for machine-challenged individuals). The stick just slides in a hole in the top of the vacuum, and the bottom part (what slides over your floor) comes off and on with an easy slide/turn. Again, I didn't read instructions - it just was so simple where the pieces attached, it was intuitive and easy to figure out.

There is a little holder for the attachment, and that has a tight fit. The cord wrapper portion is solid as well (which is important - I had a Dyson that's cord wrapper snapped off and, can imagine. Cord issues from then on.) Filters are easy to find, too. I got mine here at amazon for a reasonable price. Just search for the filter they reference in the description - (F25 Filter - 2SV1102000)

All in all, this vacuum met all my expectations. I still have a Dirt Devil given to me by my grandmother (over 20 years ago!) and it is still going strong. I hope this one will do the same, because so far I love it.
review imagereview imagereview image
on October 5, 2016
This is an amazing powerful vacuum, especially considering the size and the weight. I recently fractured my neck and my husband also had surgery so we each have a weight limit of lifting and pushing, and this is perfect. I got the teal color, which is a beautiful shade. It does feel a little cheap the plastic, but it does the job very well so no complaints. The biggest difference from my last similar vacuum I had from Bissell, is that it was see-through so I could see when it is full and needs to be changed. This one, you cannot, so you just have to check often.
on February 4, 2017
I honestly don't understand how this vacuum has a 4-star rating. It's so cheap, small, short, and plasticy that I literally feel like I'm using a toy vacuum for a small child. It only has a small 1in opening to suck dirt into and it's right in the middle of the vacuum so if you're not situating every little piece of dirt right in the middle of it then it's not going to suck it up, it's just going to push it around. I really only have a few good things to say about this vacuum: It's easy to empty, it's great at sucking up pet hair, it's small so it's easy to store and doesn't take up a lot of room, and it works amazing as a handheld.

This vacuum is perfect for the person who:
-Wants to spend a bunch of time vacuuming over the same item and/or area over and over again.
-Wants to feel back pain due to having to stoop over to use the vacuum because it's so short.
-Is lazy and doesn't care if there's still dirt on the floor after they have vacuumed the whole room twice.
-Wants to purchase a $20 vacuum that only works well as a handheld.
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2017
This little thing is PERFECT! My upstairs is carpet and my downstairs is tiled. I despise sweeping (would rather scrub toilets tbh) and I hate dragging the large vacuum up and down the stairs. I bought this on a whim and for $18.99 why not?

I used it today and got so excited, I cleaned another room! You know how the bathroom floor never gets clean because you sweep it, and then mop it, and the mop just swirls the hidden dust around? That does not happen with this thing! I even vacuumed the walls and ceiling (don’t judge me).

I love that it’s a 3-1. I don’t have to bend down to reach the crevices, and changing the tool is super easy. I just flip it upside down (its that light) and change it out.

I have furry hooligans so the real test came when I vacuumed the throw rug. But, it got it all up! All the hair and puppy grime is gone! I even used it to suck up the hair and dirt along the baseboard and stairwells.
on September 10, 2017
I must admit, when I received this vacuum, I was ready to rate it lowly. Then I saw the cheap plastic construction and I was sure it was not going to be something I was even going to want to keep. The plastic parts mostly just friction fit together and I'm sure that will be the factor in this unit's lastability. A few places where there are catches or tabs, they'll be sure to break off with use.

I have a small studio apartment with hard tile floors. I hate the tile floor. So I have large and small rugs laid down everywhere. I assembled the unit into it's floor configuration and powered it on. I thought by the sound it was not going to be very powerful. As I had no serious debris on the rugs, I just decided to use it to vacuum them all. By the sound it was not providing much suction and I was prepared to be disappointed.

But obviously I was way wrong! I opened the debris chamber thinking I was going to empty a little bit out and found it almost full of lint/hair/dust bunnies! I tried putting down some different debris on the hard tile and rugs. It's light weight debris limit was about the size of a pea and it couldn't pick up some screws I threw down but did pick up a few of the smaller nuts. It picked up all kinds of people and dog and cat hair. It picked up some baby powder too but I found until the internal filter bag became coated with it, it mostly went all the way through the filter and motor and out the vents. Once the filter bag was covered with it, it began to get picked up into the disposable tray too.

I think the plastic that is used to snap the parts together on this unit are pretty weak, and the shell too like near the exit grid and such are likely to get broken in time. However the powerful suction I got from this motor and design were great for it's size. It's no shop vac but would be great for people with small apartments like mine who don't need $200 vacuums. The debris chamber will also hold enough to finish at least one room of most homes before needing to be emptied. Just be careful not to break the clip and tabs that hold it on the unit.

In summation, I like this vac and will use it for light duty cleaning in my small apartment. And for the low cost, it's a great bargain! Just don't expect it to have the suction of a big vac.