Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11,316 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12,294 reviews
on December 10, 2016
This is the perfect vacuum for all of us casual, type-B cleaners out there. I've had it for a year and it still runs as well as the first day I got. Do I clean rigorously with it every week? Of course not, I'm the type of person who buys a $20 vacuum. But it's perfect for that special monthly once-over I give my apartment to feel like a decent human again. I use it on hardwood, carpet, rugs, the couch, my dog, whatever.

Great for:
- Cleaning up your two-bedroom apartment once a month before your parents come to visit
- Sucking up all the hair up off the bathroom floor so you don't have to mop (because who has time to mop)
- Vacuuming your couch cushions because you love eating pizza on the couch (the handle also comes off to make this easier but it's so lightweight that I'm like who cares, I just stand on the couch with the whole thing still intact)

Not good for:
- Cleaning up every week after your 6 children and 2 golden retrievers
- The type of person who loves to "entertain"
- Cleaning your 3 story house that is wall-to-wall carpet

Bonus:
- The cord is really long so not a lot of unplugging/replugging needs to happen (great if you're lazy)
- There are gizmos and gadgets like the handle pops off and there's a skinny nozzle that you can attach if you want to create a more "fancy" vacuuming experience (I don't bother because attaching/detaching stuff seems like a lot of work, but it could be fun for you)
- It's extremely lightweight which makes the thought of vacuuming 100 times easier since you don't have the dreaded "ugh I have to drag that giant monster out of the closet" experience.
5150+ comments| 1,702 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy's. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
review image
1414 comments| 1,509 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
I don't move anywhere without this vacuum. I've used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums -- as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
review image
0Comment| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have to admit I did not have high expectations for this product. In fact, I figured I would probably end up returning it. However, now that I have owned and used this product for two months I feel it's fair to say this is an exceptionally great product for the price and what it is configured to do. I would recommend this product. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL VACUUM! It is simply a day to day sweeper that can do small jobs such as corners, small area rugs, entry ways, and some hard to reach areas. THIS IS A "DUST BUSTER" with a floor attachment, handle and corner attachment. The handle is a perfect height/length for me (5'5"). It is not battery operated or rechargeable like a Swiffer Sweeper, but the cord is quite long and I have no trouble reaching the top of the stairs with it. The dirt container is bagless and can easily be emptied with the click of a release button. The floor attachment and corner/crevice attachment are also easily removed or connected as they fit into the end of the main unit (dust buster). It is not extremely loud but it isn't quiet either. The suction power is perfect and powerful for bare floors and small area rugs. I find the suction is greater and does a better job than my swiffer sweeper. I do daily clean-ups with this stick vacuum and it picks up the fur from my two large weimaraners along with all the dirt, sand, and dust they carried in. Many reviews rated this vacuum low but I highly disagree. This product is fairly inexpensive and so for the price (I paid $16) I recommend you give it a shot. Hope this helps.
review image
11 comment| 303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum was so Awesome this has been very useful for me we had a Rainbow Vacuum which is big and heavy plus we only had a Small space so i don't wanna use that big,bulky and heavy Vacuum. This Vacuum was very light weight (3.8 lbs) convenient and very easy to use even my 8 years old Son is using this Vacuum.

I liked that i can also convert this Vacuum as a Hand Vac and On-Board Crevice Tool which is i need the most to clean up the mess under the Couch and other tight spaces.The quality is great its very well made,sturdy and durable the Cord is long enough. Over all i was very impressed and satisfied with this Vacuum the only thing is it doesn't suck a bit bigger pieces on the floor this Vacuum only works with a small pieces if it gets a bit bigger pieces of food it will clog because the hole is not that Big like a regular Vacuum but anyway before using this on the Floor or Carpet i picked up the Bigger pieces first.

However i liked this Simpli-Stik Lightweight Bagless Stick Vacuum i've been using it for 2 Weeks now and so far i don't experience any problems yet! 100% i will surely recommend this to everyone! Works great on the Floor or Carpet! Very worth it for the Price!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2015
The Simpli-Stik is pretty much what I paid for--a no-frills, super light-weight vacuum that can pick up glitter off of a carpeted floor. I live in a 900-square-foot little house with wood floors in every room except the living room, so I didn't want to buy an expensive vacuum that I would rarely use. I take care of the wood with a Swiffer easily enough, and the Simpli-Stik is similar in weight and maneuverability.

The suction is so-so, but good enough for hair and loose glitter and such. It can pick up some larger objects, if they're light. It would not be strong enough to pick up anything viscous or anything stuck to a hard surface. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1, but really I think its best setup is with the long blade attachment, then as a rolling vacuum, then as a dust-buster
review image
22 comments| 463 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2017
So the reviews appear to be correct. I have not had this long. I just wanted to give you my first impressions. I am a person who has paid top dollar for a Dyson only to have it malfunction many times and then I just gave up. I love my Roomba so that is what I mainly use. However, i need to do stair and sometimes quickly spot clean. I refused to pay any money for another vacuum. My Roomba is my friend. However, this little guy is just plastic with no moving roller brushes. BUT it appears to pick up the dirt. I think the key is keeping it emptied. Sometimes the simplest things work. I needed this because I need something very very light because I am losing the use of my hands. This little guy is very light. I can easily move out about. I have trouble with my garage vacuum and I have an art studio, so I am going to try and use it for sawdust and stuff on my garage floor. If it lasts even a year it is well worth it. This is cheap after all. So if you buy it keep that in mind. BUT I am not disappointed so far. As long as you, as the consumer, realize this. I so dislike people who give low stars for a product they know they purchased cheaply. What do you expect. Yes it should arrive in working order but do not expect it to be a high end vacuum. I absolutely love the idea of buying it for your child and let them help you vacuum because they will actually be helping.
on October 19, 2013
I live in a studio apartment and this guy here cleaned everything - hair (I have long hair and I keep shedding) to small big particles on the carpeted (texture->non-plush) and hardfloor within seconds - a very powerful motor it has. The cord is long, comes with cord storage arrangement. It is super light weight, noise free, easy to assemble and operate. So you get a standing arrangement where the roller machine takes care of everything on the floor, then you have the portable hand feature, to reach the impossible places. This is very simple and basic in construction and therefore so damn cheap. I am a student, I don't wanna spend a lot of money or time on house-chores. I cleaned my entire unit in 3 minutes flat. This taught me something today: even for something considered as tedious as cleaning up apartment, not only do we not need anything fancy but also not a lot of time to wrap the cleaning project up. So, cleaning the house is not a stressful worth procrastinating big house-project anymore, it's just a very small task. For me it's perfect, I love it.

Some other points to note though: It cannot be used for effective cleaning of plush carpets as it's suction pressure isn't that high to pick things up. So, consider buying something more expensive (well built and sophisticated), especially designed for delicate-cleaning of carpets. My sis uses Roomba for light everyday cleaning and then one another big unit (dunno which) for monthly cleaning in her house. Well she and her husband are quite particular about cleaning and all.
Also I don't know how this would perform outdoors, like cleaning up leaves, dried twigs etc. because the suction unit is small. So, you might wanna purchase a unit that does the heavy duty cleaning and holding job pretty well.

Hope this review helped!
on July 29, 2016
Our small house is almost all wood floor. I felt like it would be lazy to look for a vacuum for it, so I never did. Then, we got a dog. And now its hot; I've got fur puppies everywhere! Compounded by the fact we live in a windy place, and our windows are sliding glass doors. Wonderful little house, but not condusive to sweeping! Oh, I should have looked for this sooner...
Pros: I can lift it with 2 fingers gripping it. It sucks up everything that you want it to (not mail or pennies, but all dirt).
-The part that rolls on the floor is tiny & low profile for getting under/between things.
- It does not work with a brush, but has a rubber "bar" behind the suction, therefore maximizes suction & will not scratch your floor!
- It comes apart super easy, then you can use as a handy vac.
Cons: The cord is a little short.
- You would have to use as a handy vac to pick up something like a cherrio (not really a con, but that's the worst I could come up with)
I was actually looking to get the swiffer vacuum when I saw a review saying the battery only lasts so long, then you gotta get a whole new vacuum. That's stupid! Then this popped. I'm happy!
on October 13, 2016
If you have hard wood and tile floors, if you have pets and issues with hair, food crumbs, and tracked litter, if you need something for frequent and easy clean up, this vacuum is just about perfect. But it won't do everything. So if you're looking for one machine to do everything, this is not the one. It will not deep clean carpeting, but does pick up surface lint and crumbs from carpet and throw rugs. Pros: Very light weight. Strong suction. Good design of floor brush allows it to fit in tight places and up against base boards. Inexpensive. Cons: Can't be used on carpet. Short Cord (I added an extension cord which stays on permanently) and the handle is a bit short. I am 5'7" and it works for me but a taller person may find it too short. The best thing about this is the price. Under $20. When it wears out, I can replace it and I'd buy the same thing. Prior to this purchase I bought a cordless stick vacuum which fell apart in 6 months and cost over $100. The suction on the Dirt Devil is stronger so I am well satisfied with my purchase.