Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 11, 2011
I bought a 2 pack of these filters because they were pictured with the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner but they don't fit.
(You need the Dirt Devil F25 Filter )
11 comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 26, 2017
These are not the right filters for this vacuum. The correct ones are F110 from Dirt Devil. This is a new vacuum and the wrong filters got coupled with it on line. Replacement filters are not available for this one yet, but a new one shouldn't be needed for some time. Very easy to rinse out and durable.
on August 16, 2013
Memo to Amazon: do your homework. The F18 filter does not work with the SimpliStick. Since there is no choice for zero stars, I clicked one. Deserves zero.
on March 25, 2013
I keep a couple of spares around. Instead of just vacuuming the filter when the canister is emptied, I replace it with a clean spare. The dirty one gets brushed off and then washed with soap in the sink. The side sprayer does a great job of cleaning it. After it air dries, it's ready for use again. I do the same with the extra plastic filter screen that I kept from my previous unit.
on March 7, 2013
These are nifty little replacement filters that work just fine and keep my long suffering dirt devil going. BTW, I love my dirt devil--so cheap and so easy and light. Can lift it with two fingers but it picks up the floor like a champ.
on June 19, 2012
I did a lot of searching for these filters and ordered the wrong product. These were the wrong filters for my Dirt Devil stick so I really cannot rate them. My fault too since I didn't look at the actual stick, and mine is a "Versa" model. All I can say is be smarter than I was and check the model of your Dirt Devil stick. Fortunately the company was willing to give me a refund when I sent them back. I think it is unfair that stores that sell a product do not carry the filters nor be willing to order them.
on March 13, 2014
Some filters are made for limited use, and I totally mean 1 time out and that becomes a pain to make sure you always have filters on hand and also expensive.

These are quite well made with supports and I use a soft tooth brush to clean and gently shake, so far working out perfectly.
on October 19, 2017
great item
on April 25, 2013
This item is being advertised with the Dirt Devil Sil and Versa Power and it shouldn't be, it doesn't fit either one. The filter I needed turned out to be the an F25. I have ordered 2 of them. There was receipt or label for return. I Checked return policy to get a refund and return the item and the response I got said no return necessary for a refund as a good customer. I do have to say I appreciate dealing with Amazon. In all the years this is only the second time i wanted to return an item and to be treated this way is a pleasure doing business with you. I will continue to do so.
on April 15, 2018
The website tells you that it goes with the dirt stick I bought. It doesn't.