Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on November 11, 2011
I bought a 2 pack of these filters because they were pictured with the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner but they don't fit.
(You need the Dirt Devil F25 Filter )
on August 16, 2013
Memo to Amazon: do your homework. The F18 filter does not work with the SimpliStick. Since there is no choice for zero stars, I clicked one. Deserves zero.
on August 5, 2017
Well built and effective filters. A+
on April 25, 2013
This item is being advertised with the Dirt Devil Sil and Versa Power and it shouldn't be, it doesn't fit either one. The filter I needed turned out to be the an F25. I have ordered 2 of them. There was receipt or label for return. I Checked return policy to get a refund and return the item and the response I got said no return necessary for a refund as a good customer. I do have to say I appreciate dealing with Amazon. In all the years this is only the second time i wanted to return an item and to be treated this way is a pleasure doing business with you. I will continue to do so.
on March 25, 2013
I keep a couple of spares around. Instead of just vacuuming the filter when the canister is emptied, I replace it with a clean spare. The dirty one gets brushed off and then washed with soap in the sink. The side sprayer does a great job of cleaning it. After it air dries, it's ready for use again. I do the same with the extra plastic filter screen that I kept from my previous unit.
on June 19, 2012
I did a lot of searching for these filters and ordered the wrong product. These were the wrong filters for my Dirt Devil stick so I really cannot rate them. My fault too since I didn't look at the actual stick, and mine is a "Versa" model. All I can say is be smarter than I was and check the model of your Dirt Devil stick. Fortunately the company was willing to give me a refund when I sent them back. I think it is unfair that stores that sell a product do not carry the filters nor be willing to order them.
on October 15, 2014
One more vote that says these filters were suggested at purchase of a Dirt Devil Stick Vacuum and they are NOT the right filters. Of course I didn't discover this until several months after purchase and the cost of return shipment was not justified, so I not only lost money, but then had to go in search of the correct filters.
on December 17, 2013
I purchased the Dirt Devil Stick vacuum also a while ago, needed the filters and ordered the ones shown with the vacuum only to find out they aren't even the correct ones. Very deceptive, now I have to send them back, what a pain, and had to call the company listed on back of vacuum because you can't buy them anywhere. Why would they show a product that doesn't even match..........
on February 9, 2013
Great set.Great price.Great deal.Real easy to assemble.lovely.nice.
Per fect for the space goes with vacuum I do not really care for.If vacuum
Was better maybe I could use them.
on November 13, 2016
Works great, fits my stick vac, as long as you clean it frequently, also washing it is good.