Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

100%
Price:$261.80+ $20.44 shipping

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on July 3, 2013
This is a very well built trike. We bought it for our first grandson but I think it will last through all grandchildren we may have (and possibly great grandchildren). Everything is built of heavy duty materials and quality craftsmanship. Even my son in law rode it and he is a BIG man. And it is ACTUALLY made in the U.S.....no kidding. Huge plus there. This may be a bit more expensive than some of the others but you will never have to buy another one unless they start fighting over it.
on October 17, 2012
Awesome trike for the money. We had one just like it for our son when he was 3 and he rode it a long time, then passed it on to my daycare kids and it still goes! It is now 12 yrs old. I hope to get half the life out of this one!!
on June 21, 2016
Bad a$$. Kids love it and it goes everywhere. May have to buy the adult one!
on December 31, 2014
American made, need I say more?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.