Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on June 13, 2013
I've collected AC/DC music for years. I always have a fond place in my mind for Bon Scott. He had such a unique sound. He'll be missed. When Hell's Bells came out with Brian Johnson as lead, it was new group like Sammie Hagar and Van Halen.
I digress. Bon Scott played it close to cradle robbing in his voice. He was greasy, amoral and would be caught at the local ale house with Malcom and Angus. He never backed down nor the rest of guys. In with the gang. and with Brian Johnson, it'll carry on.
on May 13, 2017
Love album
on June 12, 2014
Without it being some bogus 'Tribute band". This is the real deal! And the remastering makes it sound just a bit better. Not enough to ruin that good old hard raunchy drive that Bon Scott had the boys of AC/DC belting out back in the day. We used to crank these songs up and just get wild. It was a way of life. There were no warnings on this, or political faux pas, or worrying about what the miserable future would bring....it was just Rock n Roll. Simple

And the funny thing is, the reason I hunted this particular album for years was because of one song. My favorite song. And it isn't even a fast song. It doesn't blast you. It was actually kinda sobering. The song was called: Ride On...it's a metaphor that kinda summed up our entire era. The Thing is, even though we were partying to all the great songs on this album, that song would make us all stop and think; nothing lasts forever. AC/DC has been rocking it their OWN way for over thirty five years...on their OWN terms...And they still are.
on November 26, 2012
This is definitely one of ACDC's best Album CDs. All the songs are great. This CD is back from the Bon Scott era of ACDC. All of it is good, but I really enjoy the songs "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" & "Big Balls". In "Big Balls", there is a reference to Jerry Lee Lewis's song "Great Balls of Fire". A lot of people don't know this, but the late/great Bon Scott was a big fan of Jerry Lee Lewis. ACDC even got Jerry Lee to tour Australia with them.

Overall, this is a must have for any ACDC fan!!!!!!!!
on July 6, 2014
Bonn Scott is downing pitchers of beer and rocking Hell as we speak. Its a classic album. "Big Balls" is hilarious........its one big double entendre. "Ain't no fun waiting around to be a millionaire" is a song about an honest wish for financial success. it also makes an inspiring statement about the place of women in the workplace....or maybe not.
on July 21, 2016
Excellent early album from AC/DC it has Bon Scott on the vocals great bluesy voice the whole album is great excuse my terminology I liken music to vinyl my collection goes back to the 70's and I have quite a few albums and most AC/DC albums this one won't disappoint
on September 5, 2017
Best Bon Scott era album
on November 10, 2015
Start It's A Wonderful Life and Dirty Deeds at the same time
on May 27, 2007
AC/DC stormed on the U.S. music scene with Highway to Hell. They toured the country opening for other guitar bands like Kiss. When we found out that AC/DC already had several albums previously released in Australia, well, we were just thrilled. This was one of those albums.

All of these songs are excellent songs with catchy rhythm tracks. The lyrics are attractive to the testosterone laden teenage boy: the title track, Big Balls, Rocker, etc... The chorus of Problem Child was one of the anthems of my teenage years.

What I like most about this band and this CD is Malcolm. He lays down some cool sounding rhythms that are fun and relatively easy to play. I got the tablature from the internet and worked my way through all of these songs. Friday afternoon I like to put this in my CD player and crank up my Seymour Duncans and play along.
on November 3, 2012
Love the song Dirty Deeds. If there were 1 or 2 more songs I liked on this I would give it a 5 star Quality and everything are great.
I bought 3 AC/CD CD's to get the songs I wanted - Dirty Deeds is the only one I really wanted from this one. They don't do Amazon individual songs or greatest hits.
AC/DC Favorites
Money Talks
TNT
Dirty Deeds
Long Way to the Top if you want to Rock and Roll - Love the Bag Pipes!!
I'll try to listen to some others later to find some I like. I don't like the more vulgar songs.