- File Size: 2500 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1533680906
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: A & A Literary (May 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GBJM08S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #708,058 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Dirty Sexy Secret (Green County Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Read this book because of the mystery. The little town of Green County has many residents. And each and every one of them holds a secret. All these secrets intersect and weave a tangled web. When murder comes to town you will be left guessing who is hiding what, and how those secrets are linked to each other. This book will keep you interested from beginning to end.
2. Read this book because of all the angst. Who doesn’t love a little dirty taboo? Archer and Hazel are foster siblings but the attraction they have for each other is anything but friendly. They can’t possibly be together but try and tell that to their hormones.
3. Read this book because there is one hella hot alpha inside it. Being inside Archer’s mind was delicious. His attraction and jealousy over Hazel had my toes curling over. All this man wants is to be able to call Hazel his own, and any man who came near her had his jaw clenching and his fists itching. But he is also incredibly sweet and you definitely need to meet him.
4. Read it because it is hot. There is a sense of eroticism to the whispered orgasms and secret trysts that only taboo romance can afford and this book most definitely packed a punch. God, it was all so delicious.
5. Read it because it is brilliantly written. You are kind of thrown in the middle of this book and slowly all the layers are peeled back and all the clues start to come together. Instead of feeling like an outsider, it feels as though you are in the thick of things with this story being perfectly laid out. There is so much going on in this book. Mystery and romance and secrets and reveals and humour and shock and surprisingly emotional moments but everything just flowed together seamlessly to form a perfect book.
Seriously, just read the damn thing.
(ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review)
Hazel and Brandon have a relationship that is one that will keep you rooting for them. Their love is so wonderful although it hasn't been and easy one. After a night they shared 4 years ago, Hazel has avoided coming back home. Now that she's lost her job she is back. Brandon has stayed in town working as a cop with their foster brother Eli. Brandon has been left with unanswered questions and when her continued avoidance continues to affect the family he plans to put an end to it and figure things out. Things don't go as planned though and they may leave off where they were or things could go even more awry. Hazel is in fear their secret will be revealed and hurt the family they all found. Will she be willing to risk the consequences to go public? What happens when multiple homicides hit the town? What other secrets will be revealed?
Dirty Sexy Secrets is based in Green County, a small town where looks can be deceiving. So often, small towns can appear perfect from the outside, but underneath there is corruption and dirty secrets nobody talks about. Amidst this seemingly perfect backdrop is the story of Hazel and Archer. They fight their love for each other because they are foster siblings. They are part of the orphan three who lost their military parents in a plane crash. Even though they grew up together, they never felt like siblings.
Hazel was all kinds of messed up after losing first her mother and then her father. She always felt like she was not seen and that is where she liked to be. Hazel is very protective of those she loves and that leads her to keep secrets. The one person she cannot keep a secret from is Archer.
Archer is also damaged from losing his father in the plane crash. He lashes out and goes from one woman to the next. Archer feels his main goal in life is to protect his family. That is how he and Hazel connect in the beginning. They both want to protect their foster family and they keep each other’s dirty little secrets. They have chemistry that is extremely hot and steamy. When they actually connect they are explosive! The one complaint I had is that I feel like there was not enough about them as a couple. I would have really liked to have seen more of them one on one, and maybe an epilogue of how they were dealing with their relationship.
Dirty Sexy Secrets was a fast paced read. I could not put it down because I needed to see where the story was going and how it was going to get there! Andrews did a great job of drawing in her secondary characters and I was as invested in them as I was Hazel and Archer. This is a must read!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was so much better than I ever expected it to be!! This is the first book I’ve read by Nazarea, and let me tell you I’m now a huge fan!!Read more
What a way to pop my Nazarea Andrews cherry than with a brand new series about one town, the people who live in it, and the love that they find.Read more
Overall Rating- 4
Received an ARC for review
Reviewed by Joanna
I enjoyed...Read more