- File Size: 822 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: A & A Literary (May 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GBJM08S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #449,730 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Dirty Sexy Secret (Green County Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to get in this book, but I definitely enjoyed the ride we were taken on. In Dirty Sexy Secret, we meet Hazel, Eli, and Archer. The three, along with their foster mom Nora, are a make-shift family brought together by tragedy. Eli and Hazel have always had a brother and sister type of relationship, but Hazel and Archer's relationship never was like that. They were each others best friends, companions, and secret keepers. When something happens that sends Hazel to Boston for a few years, things spin out of control and Archer is left with unanswered questions, and Hazel ends up running from her past.
When Hazel comes back to Green County, she's still adrift and avoiding Archer like the plague. When Eli has had enough of these two avoiding each other, things heat up between Archer and Hazel, but never enough for them to finally admit their feelings. I understand why they both felt like they couldn't have what they wanted, but at the same time, they were not related in the least bit, and if you love someone, you need to find a way to make it work, or always wonder "what if".
Not only is Hazel dealing with Archer, but also trying to write a story to break out the underworld of Green County. She never expected a triple homicide near her house, to bring her the story of a lifetime, but also put her and everyone she loves in danger. To say I was not thrilled with how she handled this situation would be an understatement, but at the same time, I understand why she handled things the way she did.
This perfect little town and county may seem perfect on the outside, but has some deep and dark secrets that are exposed in this book. I really enjoyed the plot-line of this book, but at the same time I wished some parts would not have been as rushed as they were, and more answers would have been given as to why Hazel came back to Green County.
If you're looking for a fast paced suspenseful romance, I suggest adding Dirty Sexy Secret to your TBR list today. It was a quick read, and I am definitely looking forward to more stories from this tiny little community, and what other secrets are unveiled as the series continues!
1. Read this book because of the mystery. The little town of Green County has many residents. And each and every one of them holds a secret. All these secrets intersect and weave a tangled web. When murder comes to town you will be left guessing who is hiding what, and how those secrets are linked to each other. This book will keep you interested from beginning to end.
2. Read this book because of all the angst. Who doesn’t love a little dirty taboo? Archer and Hazel are foster siblings but the attraction they have for each other is anything but friendly. They can’t possibly be together but try and tell that to their hormones.
3. Read this book because there is one hella hot alpha inside it. Being inside Archer’s mind was delicious. His attraction and jealousy over Hazel had my toes curling over. All this man wants is to be able to call Hazel his own, and any man who came near her had his jaw clenching and his fists itching. But he is also incredibly sweet and you definitely need to meet him.
4. Read it because it is hot. There is a sense of eroticism to the whispered orgasms and secret trysts that only taboo romance can afford and this book most definitely packed a punch. God, it was all so delicious.
5. Read it because it is brilliantly written. You are kind of thrown in the middle of this book and slowly all the layers are peeled back and all the clues start to come together. Instead of feeling like an outsider, it feels as though you are in the thick of things with this story being perfectly laid out. There is so much going on in this book. Mystery and romance and secrets and reveals and humour and shock and surprisingly emotional moments but everything just flowed together seamlessly to form a perfect book.
Seriously, just read the damn thing.
(ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review)
What a way to pop my Nazarea Andrews cherry than with a brand new series about one town, the people who live in it, and the love that they find. This series is starting out to be pretty good. This book was a fast read and one I devoured in one sitting.
Dirty Sexy Secret was sexy, sweet, fun, intense, passionate, and quite suspenseful at times. Expect twists, turns, and on the edge of your seat moments until the very last word. This book was the perfect mix of steam, romance and mystery for this genre.
This is Hazel and Archer's story. He's a cop. She's a reporter. And they are foster siblings. They have secrets but so does their little town. Not everything is as it seems. And now these two are face to face again. Will these two give into the desire between them?
I recommend this book.
Most recent customer reviews
This book was so much better than I ever expected it to be!! This is the first book I’ve read by Nazarea, and let me tell you I’m now a huge fan!!Read more
Overall Rating- 4
Received an ARC for review
Reviewed by Joanna
I enjoyed...Read more