- Save 5% on WALL MOUNT UTILITY HOOKS when you purchase 1 or more BIKE HANGER offered by Dirza Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code MQIZAZQX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on LEVEL BIKE HANGER when you purchase 1 or more 1 pack BIKE HANGER offered by Dirza Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code VI737729. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BIKE CARGO RACK when you purchase 1 or more 1 pack BIKE HANGER offered by Dirza Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code GUQMU3N3. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more WALL MOUNT UTILITY HOOKS offered by Dirza Direct. Enter code DDT5Q67S at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Dirza Bike Rack Garage Wall Mount Bike Hanger Storage System Vertical Bike Hook for Indoor Shed - Easily Hang/Detach - Heavy Duty Holds up to 65 lb with Screws Black
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRACTICAL:Simply installed,no assembly required.The fixed hook lets you hang and detach the bike in a second.Space saving,great for shed corner and garage storage .
- SAFETY:Unique safety hook design can prevent accidental release.
- ANTI SCRATCH RUBBER HOOK:The metal hook cover with thick rubber to prevent from scratching the bike rim.
- HEAVY DUTY:The thinnest of this bike hanger up to 0.1",weights up to 1.25lb that ensure it won't bend .it's maximum hanging weight up to 65lb.Strong enough for MTB road bike, folding bike,kids bike etc.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY:The bike hanger is built to last.We stand behind our product and provide lifetime warranty.If you do not like it just return and we will full refund for you.no question ask.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Suitable for Most Bikes
Dirza bike hanger is designed to fit most of bikes.Like Mountain Bike,Road Bike,Lady Beach Cruiser Bicycle etc.The narrowest "track" is 1.75" and the widest is 2.5",total length is 10"
Heavy Duty Bike Hangers
- The hanger is fixed to the wall with 4 screws,Every hanger holds up to 65lbs,it securely hold a normal bike on wall.(We highly recommend mount on stud.)
- The easy-to-take design makes it easy to take out and hang up the bike.
- You don't need to worry the hook will scratch the rim,as the hook cover with rubber.
Free Up Garage Space
If you ever scratched your car in the garage because of small space or Are you looking for solution to organize your garage free up space?This is the one you're looking for.
It's great for garage,home,apartment with limited space.Hanging the bike on wall means free up valuable space,No more mess!You have more space to storage other items!
Compare with similar items
Color: 1 pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While using my drill to screw in the included hardware with predrilled holes, the screw heads broke off like they were made of plastic. THROW OUT THE HARDWARE IMMEDIATELY. It is the worst quality hardware I've come across. I read the reviews prior to hanging the mounts and I still disregarded others warnings. Save yourself the time and hassle of having to redrill new holes.
Other than the awful hardware, the mounts themselves are pretty well made and seem like they'll hold up fine.
First, as lots of other reviews warn, the screws that come with it are a ridiculous quality. I went ahead and tried to use them, thinking that surely they had improved this after all the critical reviews. Nope, they haven't. So now my wall has a couple screws in it with the heads twisted off.
Second, and even worse, the top screw (crucial to keep the weight of the bike from eventually bending the hanger) is positioned in a place that is IMPOSSIBLE to drive in! This is because of where the metal hanger comes out and angles around. I stripped multiple screws just trying to angle at them with my drill, then finally used a small hand-held screwdriver to get one in. The effort against the screw resulted in THAT one also breaking the head off. And... that's when I called it quits.
Also, as others have pointed out, the deck screws that come In the package are cheap and made of soft metal. Substitute better quality screws, drill pilot holes, and you’ll have a better time putting these on the wall. My only criticism of these hangers is that if you use them to hang multiple bikes side by side, you’ll need to leave enough room between them to jockey a bike to the right when putting it up or taking it down. If your bikes are hung too close to one another, you’ll hit the bike beside the one you’re moving as you hang it or take it down. I have the hangers up sixteen inches apart, and then hang the bikes alternating between handlebars up and handlebars down. This is a little tight, but definitely navigable. All in all, these hangers are sturdy and I love how they create more floor space in my garage!
We have four of these in our shed where we have exposed studs and they work great. We have two standard size mountain bikes, one youth size mountain bike, and one 27.5" large mountain bike mounted. It's no problem to get them to fit on the hooks but I wouldn't suggest 4 of these right in a row. The bikes in the middle will be near impossible to get out.
Instead, I have two on one side, a skipped stud in the middle where I hang 4 helmets vertically, and then two on the other side. Works great and bikes are more easily accessible.
Great product for the price but they need to just trash these screws. They are absolutely pointless and a waste of the $.05 they must have paid for them.
This rack should have been made with sides/notches that click into place to secure every type of tire. I have very thick tires and it doesn't fit snugly. I can't imagine what it looks like with the smaller tires.
Be careful when mounting it. My bike is a bit heavy, so I got dirt all over my wall trying to mount it properly and had to scrub it clean.
One thing - I did NOT use the wall anchors supplied; I used stronger hollow wall anchors that butterfly out after insertion; each butterfly fastener (there are four mounting holes in the hanger) is rated for 65 lbs, the bike weighs less than 30. I always error on the side of safety.