- Spiral-bound: 324 pages
- Publisher: Braveheart Press; 2nd edition (May 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0970763662
- ISBN-13: 978-0970763662
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 9 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,868,898 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Disability Is Natural: Revolutionary Common Sense for Raising Successful Children With Disabilities, Second Edition Spiral-bound – May 1, 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Kathie Snow is the parent of two young adults, one of whom has a disability. During the past 20 years, her presentations across the United States and Canada have enabled thousands of parents to acquire new skills for raising successful children who happen to have disabilities.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?