Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Disaster Movie [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on June 26, 2017
ive seen thousands of movie in my lifetime and this one is without a doubt the worst cant describe how bad it is on my death bed I will be ruing the money I spent to buy it
on October 13, 2016
We were hoping to see lots of disasters and humor. What we got was a bunch of disfunctional people displaying soap opera drama that had nothing to do with disasters (other than interpersonal ones). I think we made it through about 15 minutes of it before we stopped it and donated it to Goodwill. We'd read the reviews and saw a couple previews for it. With our warped senses of humor, we figured we'd like it, but this movie was pathetic. We definitely do NOT recommend this movie.
on January 11, 2014
This is an awesome movie. I have watched it a lot and was rolling in laughter. There are some dumb parts but thats what makes it funny
on December 22, 2013
I would not watch this movie a second time but once was good and I can say i still have say all the scary movies and other movies like it. YAY, not!!
on April 17, 2014
The movie is really funny and amazing!! Im in love with this movie great comedy movie I laughed soo hard.
on September 7, 2013
not funny. waste of your time, will put you to sleep., acting is deplorable. don't buy or rent you will regret it.
on December 29, 2013
This was an ok movie, tho I doubt I'll watch it again. It's title fits this movie very well. DIASTER!
on October 19, 2014
GREAT
on January 18, 2013
I didn't laugh once! This movie sucks! Like what the heck were those morons thinking making this crap. It's not funny having random celebs and movie characters pop out of nowhere and say something stupid. people who enjoy this s#%* A. Have no taste in film and B. are like 12 years old. That's why these movies keep on getting made because the 12-14 year olds keep paying to see them at the box office! worst movie ever! I'm applaud that people on amazon gave this a 5 star rating... What the hell?
on December 29, 2010
Really, sometimes DUMB is funny! The spoofs in this film are so dumb that they are actually funny. Its a fun movie. For this film to have any funny success the actors and actresses in it made the difference along with the right spoof. I enjoyed it and watch it often.