Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disciples Of The 36 Chambers
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

91%

on November 19, 2004
This is a special dvd for many reasons. First, the untimely death of Russell Jones (ODB) makes this to my knowledge the only video showcasing all 9 original members of the Wu-Tang Clan in concert. So in that respect, this is an instant HIP HOP classic and an instant collector's item. Second, the concert is bangin'. Although some of the classic songs are cut short, everyone gets to shine along with Cappadonna, Streetlife and even Redman shows up. Third, rap music today as a whole is wack...in my humble opinion. This dvd shows us all that hope for the culture is not entirely lost. These are real MCs and they with out a doubt wrecked the place and leave the viewer of the dvd as breathless and spent as I'm sure the people in the audience that night. Again, its a shame that there will never be another true "reunion" Wu-Tang Clan concert but we should appreciate the fact that on July, 15, 2004 in San Bernadino, CA - HISTORY WAS MADE and we have an opportunity to see it. WU TANG!! WU TANG!! WU TANG!!
on December 13, 2014
All orginal member s and plus each one does there solo classics where eles are you going to get that any group the show and dvd is worth the money from the greatest group of all time. Dj turn table terence
on February 14, 2005
All nine members are on this DVD. Just having ODB on stage makes this 5 stars. He wasn't at his craziest and he seemed tired and kind of depressed, but on the songs he performs you get into it. You get pumped up. This is a landmark DVD. You also get some insightful interviews. You can choose to watch the concert with the interviews or without them. There are some really funny moments with ODB too. Every Wu fan should get this, even for just the reason that all the members are here (including Cappadonna). One thing that disappointed me was that all the songs are cut short. That's fine on some songs, but the ones with ODB I would have liked to see complete. Oh well. It's still a great DVD. There is also a RZA video (Chi Kung) and a Masta Killa video (Old Man) in the extra features section. This DVD just gives a great feeling when watching it. It's not perfect but it's a piece of history. One thing that I don't understand is that it seems you are missing two songs if you watch the concert without interviews. I thought my DVD was messed up so I exchanged it for another, but the same thing happened. After the first chapter, it skips to the fourth. If you watch the concert with interviews it doesn't skip to the fourth chapter, but it pauses (like how a normal DVD pauses half way through to play the second side). I don't know why they would need to switch sides after only two minutes. Well anyway, it's a great DVD. Get it now...well what are you waiting for? Get it now! Long live the legend of Ol' Dirty Bastard, ODB, Russell Jones, Unique Ason, Big Baby Jesus, Dirt Dog, Dirt McGirt, Osirus, THE ONLY BLACK GOD WHO KEEPS PLANETS IN ORBIT!
on January 7, 2005
The wu dvd is hot it had me hype through the whole thing I was singing along and all that.The concert overall was off the chain.This shows the power of the Wu when all the original members are on stage together. I've been a Fan since Day one.

Now they need to make a Wu-tang clan video dvd compilation with all the videos and and lots of bonus stuff.

R.I.P ODB
on October 2, 2008
If you want to see what made the Wu-Tang Clan such significant contributors to hip-hop, check out this DVD, you won't be disappointed. Classic material right here.
on December 26, 2013
I've been a fan of the Wu for a very long time. This concert was awesome. I've been looking for a copy for a while and amazon came through for me again.
on May 6, 2014
My favorite rap group is finally live in concert in my living room whenever I want to watch them. This is classic. A must have for any WuTang fan.
on June 27, 2016
Amazing and classic concert even if ODB was not lively.
on January 23, 2013
Thanks for this, the disc was in perfect shape, I am satisfied with the purchase Wu Tang is for the babies!!! Rest in paradise ol dirty!!!
on December 9, 2005
This was the greatest concert I ever saw. Everytime I watch this dvd i can almost feel like I back there front row center. Is good to final be able to concentrate on the show instead of fight for my life in that crowd. I dvd doesn't show the entire Rock the Bells concert just when Wu-tang was on. A secret was they were late, (ODB did what to leave the hotel, I know because I stayed at the same hotel, even ran into RZA in the elevator and kicked it with some of Wu-Tang and their afiliate in the bar and plaza of the hotel) but because they were late and the venue was hot, hot, hot, the croud begain to chant "Fu@#$ Wu-Tang H20". I would do just about anything to re-live that day! An added bonous to when I bought this dvd was the picture inside the dvd case. Behind the dvd there is a picture of Method Man jumping into the croud. My face is the only one in focus, how frikin great is that!!!