Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on October 2, 2015
Love this book! I recommend it to all of my friends! It was really challenging as it walked through each discipline. I did it as a bible study with a group of ladies from church. We met every other week and would focus on one chapter and thus, one discipline per week and then meet and discuss the chapter and discussion questions. It was a great way to do the study and I got a lot out of it and this book! I would really recommend it as a bible study as well as a good read! Barbara Hughes lays out the gospel in the first chapter, in my opinion that's the mark of a great book!
on December 22, 2016
We weren't sure at first when we first purchased the Hughes couples books but it has since done wonders and helped in revealing and understanding some things a little bit more for my wife and she enjoys reading it very much so I would say go for it and get it because you won't be led astray
on March 15, 2017
Our church is studying this book as a small group taught by our pastor's wife. It is a very good study and everyone is enjoying the book.
on March 1, 2016
My women's ministry has been using this book for the last 5 months. Barbara Hughes does a great job delivering the truth of our responsibility in discipline while carefully addressing the struggles that go with it. She talks from personal experience and walks you through any obstacle you may face in your pursuit for Godly womanhood.
on March 13, 2017
This is an encouraging read, and a great book to apply to your life!
on August 11, 2017
I liked it and she had many good ideas on how to live a Godly life as a Christian women.
on February 8, 2015
Enjoyed reading this book. Loved that there were so many Bible verses. It was a little bit hard for me to read because there was so much information! I would read a little and write down my thoughts in my journal. Over all great book.
on July 18, 2016
This is an excellent book to read and work thru by yourself or with another or a group. I am using it to mentor my 18 year old daughter and we are taking 1 day a week to go over each chapter. It is organized well and has questions to review.
on July 11, 2016
Lots of insightful truths to the roles God planned for women. I love it. The author also provided many examples to which I could relate, with study sessions, bible references, and even a check off list for your daily devotional.
on October 6, 2015
so thankful that God led me to this book! It has been life-changing for me. Barbara writes in a way that you feel like you are being mentored/discipled by a kind, older, wiser woman in the faith. This is a great book to read alone...or even better to read and discuss the questions with friends!