Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 17, 2017
I didn't receive the lanyards that I wanted, unhappy with order.
on May 11, 2013
These were super super cute. I always get complements on it. In my student's words....."It's very sparkly!" I've worn one daily since March and just last week I notice that I couple stones had fallen off....which is probably due to me folding it in half everyday after work and putting it into the console of my car. Customer service was incredible. I will definately make a purchase from them in the future. :)
on June 17, 2013
I purchased these to attach to my wifes I Phone 4S and she absolutely loves the bling bling sparkle of her lanyards. She uses them everywhere she goes and often has people ask where she got hers. I just drill a couple of holes in her otterbox case and then attach the lanyard so she can wear her I Phone around her neck.
on March 30, 2013
I messed up on my ordering and did not get my color choices submitted. They worked with me and got me the colors that I wanted. No matter what time of day, night or weekend that I emailed them, I always got a quick personal reply and handling of my order. I have already ordered a second batch.
on December 9, 2012
Becky was very helpful with the color selection for my 30 lanyard order. I was most surprised as to how fast they arrived. Can't wait to hand these out to my group as a party favor. Would highly recommend Sizzle City.
on December 7, 2013
Bright bold colors, great quality construction. These are comfortable to wear and has all the right attachments to hold id, keys and more!
on April 11, 2015
Great purchase, delivery was super quick!!
on February 24, 2013
I love these, I have given most of these to my friends and kept a few for myself..they all love them too..Would like more, but have to wait a bit. already ordered to bundle...
on January 31, 2013
These were x-mas gifts for my co-workers & they were a big hit!! The colors are great and the quality is very good.