- Series: Oxford World's Classics
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Reissue edition (February 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780199555550
- ISBN-13: 978-0199555550
- ASIN: 0199555559
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.7 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #75,897 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Discourses on Livy (Oxford World's Classics) Reissue Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
`...a great author requires a careful translator; and it is befitting for Conaway Bondanella and Bondanella, in presenting a text translated from Italian to English, to assert that Machiavelli has been misunderstood because of poor translations.' Sixteenth Century Journal
About the Author
Niccolo di Bernardo dei Machiavelli (1469-1527) was an Italian diplomat, political philosopher, musician, poet and playwright. Julia Conaway Bondanella is Professor of Italian at Indiana University. Peter Bondanella is a Distinguished Professor of Comparative Literature at Indiana University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more