Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Discovering the Humanities
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 12, 2016
I currently using this for an intro to Humanities class and it is an excellent resource and easy to understand. I just might keep this one because I like the approach of the author and his balanced perspective.
I choose this rating because the book is good. What I like about the book is that it tells the stories and captures the voices that have shaped and influenced human thinking and creativity. What I dislike about the book is that it had a lot of pages to read. I would recommend this book to other people.
on October 8, 2017
I have this for a class, but I would recommend it for people who enjoy learning about past civilizations and also how the different religions came about.
on March 4, 2017
Discovering the Humanities is a great textbook. It makes the events, creations, and concepts of the past come alive.
on May 14, 2017
as expected
on October 3, 2017
Perfect
on November 29, 2017
Arrived in good condition as promised.
on November 6, 2017
decent
on June 29, 2017
Great product
on December 4, 2017
I rented this book just to find out that I didn't even need it for my class lol rip.