- Series: ATLA Monograph Series (Book 49)
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Scarecrow Press (September 26, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810859963
- ISBN-13: 978-0810859968
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,448,025 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Discovering World Religions at 24 Frames Per Second (ATLA Monograph Series) Hardcover – September 26, 2008
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Of particular salience is [Fielding's] coverage of religious iconography and symbols―e.g., bestiaries―that help interpret religious and cultural meanings within films....This work stands as a solid prolegomenon to the study of film amid the world religious traditions....Recommended. Two-star review. (CHOICE, March 2009)
About the Author
Julien R. Fielding is a part-time lecturer at the University of Nebraska.